Chapter 41

: Sorry for the grammatical and spelling errors po dahil tinype ko lang ito ng mabilisan. hehehe. 😁

***

Third Person's POV

Castelle sat on the other side of the L-shaped couch with her hands on her lap and her back straightened out. She is fidgeting but also being careful not to make mistakes in front of the CEO.

Of course, that didn't escape Dustin's eyes. He wanted to say something to help her relax but he became annoyed when he noticed the still untouched food on the table.

He clicked his tongue as a sign of his annoyance and finally broke the unwavering silence, "You haven't eaten your food yet?" he asked.

Castelle was startled when his deep and handsome voice suddenly resonates from the silence of the room, then she looked at the food on the table.

Oh right! He asked her to eat while he is changing and yet...

She looked at him while scratching her head.

"Huh? Ah-eh... ahahaha," she laughs awkwardly because she can't find any excuse to say.

She will feel awkward if she will tell him what she actually did.

To her surprise, Dustin suddenly stood up from his seat and looked at her with his sharp intimidating stare that passes through her soul frightening her inwardly.

She gulped and avoided those eyes.

"I will not talk with you unless you finish that," Dustin said pertaining to her food.

She looked at him in surprise.

For real?

Yes, she is hungry but she no longer has an appetite. Paano niya 'yun uubusin?

"B-but---" aangal pa sana siya when Dustin cut her off.

"Eat or you leave?" He said.

And without waiting for her reply, he marched towards his table and sat on his office chair. He opened his computer and started working as if she is not there.

Just look at that guy, this is the second time that he left her because of the food.

'What? Eat or leave? What kind of option is that? After I waited for him he wants me to leave if I will not eat? I'm already here, I can't leave without doing my business. Though I am not sure if he will agree.' *cross finger*

So without a choice, she picked up the fork and spoon once again and started eating. Though the foods are already cold, she was surprised by its high-quality taste.

Who says that cafeteria foods are plain and dull? No, this is definitely high-class like in a five-star hotel. In an instant, her appetite regains and she eats the food with gusto. She savors every bite, not missing any flavor.

On the other hand, Dustin who is busy working on his computer heard the clunking of fork and spoon, a proof that she is already eating. And he can't help himself but smile. But when he realized that he is smiling, he immediately fixed himself and made a soft cough to awaken his system. And his cold and expressionless face returned.

But he can't help himself from looking in her direction, he can't also focus on his work because he is fully aware of her presence no matter how much he tried to ignore her.

This is the first time that something like this happened to him. For the first time in his life, Mr. Perfect that is known for his seriousness and great concentration in everything, especially in his work is distracted right now.