Chapter 44

STORY RECAP...

Enzo and Hannah had officially put an end to their relationship... with a broken-hearted, Hannah seek comfort in the Yozon Residence with Elle.

Then Dustin held a press conference and announced his relationship with Castelle to the public and exposed what the Tuazon had done to his lovely wife in the past which causes turmoil in the Tuazon Residence.

On the other hand, Castelle's aunt got bankrupt because of her father's doing so she seek help from her contract husband to save the company which Dustin agreed to after seeing her aunt's craftsmanship. Then she asked her aunt to stay with her in the Philippines for the time being. But the problem is... how will she explain her relationship with Dustin?

During the press conference, Castelle, who forgot about it is excited to go home to her baby because they will go to the park with Hannah.

***

Castelle's POV

After work ay super excited akong umuwi dahil ipapasyal ko sa park ng village si little fella with Hannah. I'm so glad dahil pumayag si Dustin. Akala ko kasi hindi. Kaya ito ako, madaling-madali sa pag-uwi. And the moment I entered the house, agad kong nakita si Little Fella na handang-handa na sa aming lakad with a printed shirt of Super B, black short and rubber shoes.

He excitedly welcomed me with a bright smile on his chubby cheeks, "Maaamaaaa!!!!"

"Hello, Little Fella!" tuwang-tuwa ko din siyang sinalubong at kinarga. Agad niya kong hinalikan sa pisngi at ganon din ako sa kanya, "Ang ganda ata ng gising ng baby ko ah."

"Kanina niya pa po kayo hinihintay, young miss." sabi ni Ate Vivi - his nanny 1.

"Super excited na po si Little Master sa lakad niyo." sabi ni Cary - his nanny number 2.

"Hihihi. Nung pinapatulog po namin siya kanina, sumunod po siya agad para makagising po siya agad at maabangan kayo." - sabi ni Pia - his nanny number 3.

"Ganon ba? Very good naman pala ang baby ko." sabi ko naman saka muli siyang hinalikan sa pisngi.

"Lebi good?" he asked innocently.

"Of course, kaya magbibihis lang si mama at aalis na tayo, okay?"

"Owkey."

Then saka ko naalala si Hannah, "Butler George, si Hannah po pala?"

"She is still in your room, young miss."

"Has she eaten already?" may halong pagaalalang tanong ko.

"Yes, I asked the maid to bring her food and I am glad because she ate it."

"Mabuti naman. Thank you po Butler George."

He smiled. "Are you really going out now with the little master, young miss?"

"Yeah, I promised this little baby here that we will play today after my work." Sabi ko and tickled Levi's side which made him giggle.

"What about the..."

"Hmm?" I looked at him with wonder.

But he just shook his head and bowed, "I... I asked Aling Rosa to prepare some snacks for your outing. I hope you will enjoy it and have fun together." he said politely.

I immediately smile, "Thank you, Butler George, you are really the best. We promise you that we will enjoy it. Thank you as well Aling Rosa for preparing delicious snacks for us." Sabi ko happily after seeing her in the kitchen.

She smiled back and bowed her head, "You're welcome, young miss."

"Thank them too, Levi."

Levi put his hands together and bowed so cutely, "Tenchuuu." he said that melt everyone's heart. Then he hid shyly afterward.