Chapter 24

Kasalukuyan ng pabalik si Castelle sa lugar kung nasaan ang mag-ama ng may marinig siyang pamilyar na iyak ng bata.

She doubted her ears because she is confident that Levi is still sleeping since she's only been gone for almost 15 minutes.

Binilisan niya talaga ang pagbabanyo dahil naga-alala siya na baka magising ang bata ng wala siya sa tabi nito at umiyak.

Pero habang papalapit siya ng papalapit sa lugar kung saan nanggagaling yung iyak ay palakas ng palakas din ang pagkabog ng puso niya at dahil doo'y palaki din ng palaki ang paghakbang niya para agad niyang marating ang bata at makita at makasiguro.

She is hoping that the child is not Levi, though the voice sounds like him. But she is thinking na kahit hindi man ito si Levi ay handa pa rin siyang tulungan ang bata. As a doctor for kids and being fond of them, she is willing to help every child in need.

Bawat makasalubong niyang mga tao ay naririnig niya ang salitang 'two-faced' which she didn't mind. Hindi naman siya chismosang chikadora na nakarinig lang ng ganong salita ay makikichika na. What she cares the most is the crying child.

She is gasping for breath after reaching the spot where the crying child is at ganon na lang gulat niya ng makitang si Levi nga ito.

"Levi!!!" Tawag niya dito na agad ikinalingon ng bata, nakita niya ang pulang-pulang mukha nito, namamagang mga mata dahil sa sobrang iyak at sipon na panay ang pagtulo sa ilong nito. "It's really you?" Hindi siya makapaniwala sa kanyang nakikita. Paanong--- "What are you doing here? Oh goodness!!!" Worry can be seen in her face. She really can't take to see him cry.

Hearing the familiar voice of his mother, the baby immediately turned towards her and run to her despite his confusion that there are two of them right now. Castelle who is worried that the baby might fall also walked towards him so that they can reach each other immediately.

"Mama!!!" He shouted while crying more loudly. He is so happy that he finally found his missing mama. Someone who will hug him and not kick him and hurt him. And Castelle immediately hugged his small body.

Smelling the familiar cologne of his mama, the baby relaxed in her arms and buried his head on her shoulders while sobbing and sniffing. He is now finally in his mama's arms. Finally! Elle patted his small back while saying comforting things to him.

"It's okay, don't cry. Mama's here. Don't be afraid." She said while trying to see his face and wiped his tears and snots. But the baby is too scared to be away from her shoulder for even a second that he refused to show her his face. "But what are you doing here? Why are you alone? Where is your papa??" She asked the baby gently, wondering where his father is. But she was interrupted when she heard a familiar voice that made her body froze in shock.

"Castelle? You... have a son?" shocked and disbelief can be heard from the man's voice. He remembered what his best friend Ethan had said to them when they came to pick up the girls after his fiancee's bridal shower.

"By the way, alam ba ng asawa't anak mo na nandito ka??" (Chapter 10)

"That... that child is yours?" Cassandra also asked with a shaking voice.

No wonder why she hates the child who mistook her as his mother from the moment she had seen him. Turns out, he is her twin sister's child.

'But how? How did she have a son?'

For the past twelve years, wala siyang ibang ginawa kundi alamin at sundan ang kaganapan sa buhay ng kapatid niya, like a stalker. Alam niya kung paano itong umiwas sa mga lalaki. Kung paano niyang tanggihan ang mga lalaking nanliligaw sa kanya noon. She thought she knew everything about her, so where did this child come from? Did she miss something? Or did her sister adopt a child that she is not aware of?