Chapter 28

Castelle's POV

Around 6am in the morning, tumunog ang alarm ko na nakapagpagising sakin.

Bumangon ako at agad kong naramdaman ang matinding sakit sa ulo ko na nakapagpabalik sakin sa higaan.

Ano tutulog-tulog ka pa ng hapon ah? Yan ang napala mo.

After sleeping for 6 hours straight yesterday, ay hindi ako agad nakatulog ng gabi pagkatapos kong magpababa ng kinain. Mga bandang alas tres ng madaling araw na yata ako nakatulog and now my alarm clock woke me up.

Aside from my 6 hours sleep, hindi din maalis-alis sa isipan ko yung mga nangyari sa maghapon. And the one that woke me up the most are these two words 'Marry Me' that kept repeating in my mind.

And now my heart is beating so fast again and I hate it for always reacting this way whenever I thought of those two words.

Bakit niya ba kasi yun sinabi?

Ano bang plano niya?

Maybe he is really just making fun of me. And in the end, he will tell me that 'It's a Prank'.

But---

Is he that kind of person?

I know him as a serious person. Yeah, he often makes fun of me but not to the extreme. At palagi niyang binabawi agad at sinasabi na nagbibiro lang siya.

But not this time... the seriousness in his eyes when he said that. And the time that he gave for me to think things over before giving him an answer.

Gosh!!! What am I going to do?

While I am struggling in my thoughts, my alarm that I forgot to turn off and fell into snooze mode ring again.

*sigh!*

Fine... fine... saka ko na yan poproblemahin, I've already spent a lot of time thinking about that matter but only to find no solution.

It's work time for now.

Yes... after a day's off. It's work time again.

With a throbbing headache. I remove my lazy body from the bed and went into the bathroom.

***

After wearing my clothes, watch, and shoes, tying my hair that I just blow-dried into a ponytail and fixing my side bangs, and putting a powder on my face and lip tint on my lips. I went out of the room for breakfast.

Pagbaba ko ay agad akong sinalubong ng mga katulong at binati ng 'Good Morning' and told me how beautiful and glowing I am today and always that made me feel a little shy.

Even though they are always saying that to me every morning. I still feel embarrassed. I will really never get used to their compliments.

While I am exchanging my morning greetings with them, we suddenly heard a loud cry from the second floor. As if there is a speaker in his throat because of how loud it is.

Agad akong napatingin sa wrist watch ko and saw the time. 7:15 am. So Levi is now awake.

Aakyatin ko na sana siya para silipin siya when my body tensed up and fear crept over me.

What if... he rejects me again? Will I be able to bear it one more time?

As I was hesitating, the crying finally stopped which made me feel a little relieved but sad at the same time because it wasn't me who calmed him down.

Then I saw Dustin walking down the stairs with the chubby baby with watery eyes and a red face in his arms.

As usual, Dustin is already in his suit and the sight of them together makes one's heart warm and soft.