Empty

Eric 

''Elena's room is the third one on the left, only the Luna has been in her room since this morning. Please take your time. Her smell is gone, unfortunately it feels like she was never here. My wolf cannot sense her at all anymore, the Luna is a hot mess, and I don't know how to fix this or make things better for her. There should still be some kind of alcohol in her room still from this morning. I need to head down to the interview room since there already waiting for their alpha. If you need anything, just ask a maid, but please be mindful. They're very scared of you, your majesty.''

They need to be afraid of me, because if any of them have anything to do with my fucking mate missing, I will rip their fucking throat out with my bare fucking hands. I will not hesitate to kill anyone who defies me.

''Now tell the maids to be in her room in 5 and if any are missing, I will rip their heart out and give it to the rogue wolves to eat. Do you understand ALPHA!''

Michael bowed his head and left to go interview his own pack members. The king walks towards his mate's room. He stops at her door and takes a moment before he goes inside. The alpha was right her scent was completely gone. His Lycan whimpers at the loss of his mate's scent. He goes towards the balcony doors and opens them, looking up at the sky. The moon is still full and shines brighter than last night.

He turns around to go back into her room and starts looking around for some kind of clue. The king uses his wolf's senses to see if he can find anything, unfortunately he comes up empty-handed again. The king is getting frustrated because even he can't seem to find anything that will help him find her. There's a knock on the door and 4 maids walk in together, looking at the ground to give the king respect.

''Which one of you is the head maid for Elena?''

''I am the head maid for the baby, your majesty. After I put the baby to sleep, I went back to the kitchen to clean up after dinner because I was also the head maid of the pack house. I leave the baby every night to go cleanup for the night. Then I come back to check on her than I head to bed, the Luna comes by to read her a story while she is still sleeping. The alpha and the Luna room are right through that door. The Luna gets up about 7 am when the baby starts to wake up, but we woke up to the Luna screaming this morning instead. I rushed up here to see what was going on. When I walked thru, the door, the baby scent was nowhere. Everyone was shocked that the baby was missing. I haven't seen or heard anything unusual around here. We had a rogue show up one day a while back, but the alpha said he dealt with it and that we were safe from any threats. I have known the alpha and Luna for a long time, and they have had nothing to do with this.''

"What about the other maids? What were they doing when she went to bed? ''

''They were with me cleaning up. Only us four are allowed to take care of her since we all were maids for the alpha and Luna's children as well. We may be omegas, but we would never do something this horrible. We love all the children's here no matter what.'' He could tell they were not lying by the way her heart was pumping and breathing was normal.

The maid had no idea he has been watching her since the day she was born, so he knew they were telling the truth. Eric waited a while before he gave them an answer. He could hear their breathing getting heavier with each passing second, their hearts beating more than when they all came inside her room. He knew what he was doing was wrong, but he wanted to see if any of them slipped up and told him something they were hiding.

"You may all leave since I know you're telling the truth. I would like some more whiskey now.''

They were taking too long to move, so he gave them a face that said, fucking hurry up. Maids rushed out of the room fast as they could. They wanted to keep their heads. One minute later, the head maid came back with the nicest whiskey they had. She gave him the whole bottle. She waited to see if he needed anything else. He turned around and flashed his fangs at her and his eyes turned black.

She got out of there fast as she could; she was puzzled as to why the king was helping with finding the alpha's daughter. She said there's no way the moon goddess mates those two together. If she did, she was worried about the baby's future with a monster like him. She felt it in her heart that the baby was alive and fine wherever she was.