James

These past couple of days have been fucking boring, and I should have never brought my damn sister. I should be looking for a place for another club, not my sister prancing around, shopping at every store in this little village.

I am starting to feel hungry and I'm getting really annoyed with my sister. She needs to hurry up so I can go get my blood bag before I rip into some poor soul. My number one rule I have is no drinking from humans. The older we get, the less we need to drink since it takes longer for us to get hungry, unlike the newly turned vampires.

Of course, my mother has left me with my brat of a sister who doesn't understand why we came here. It's starting to get dark outside, and my patience is running thin. I wonder who is a suitable candidate to be turned into one of us, so far nobody has peaked my inters.

''Hurry the fuck up before I leave you here and you can find your own way back home.'' Callie shrieks inside the dressing room and flings open the dressing room curtain.

''Stop being suck a dick and tell me which one suits me well?'' I rather fucking not.

''I'm your brother, not your mate, so please stop.''

''Boo, you're no fun, James. Are you going to be like this with your mate?''

''I doubt she is an annoying brat like you. Hurry the fuck up, before I drag you out of this damn store.''

''I hope she is an annoying bitch like me.'' I growl at her.

''Watch what you say about my future mate, you don't want to piss me off more. Just because you're my sister does not mean I won't throw you in the dungeon and forget about you.''

She gasps and pretends that hurts her cold, dead heart. So dramatic for a vampire who has everything handed to her. She never lifted a finger in her damn life. How does Cyprus deal with her?

''You wouldn't dare, brother!'' I scoff at her remark.

''Try me and see what happens.'' I say coldly.

I walk out of the store with her behind me and she is pouting like a toddler who didn't get its way again. Why did they spoil her so much in this life? I get she is their only princess, but they could have toned it down a little. My right-hand man must pull his hair out every day since they have been together. They were children when they found out they were mated to each other. My parents were not surprised since they were friends and did everything together.

''Anybody here you want to change?''

''Not really, which is upsetting if I'm being honest.''

''Maybe it's a sign or something. Who knows?''

''I might get lucky and find one tonight. Need to look at a few clubs tonight and see how their club does here. I will be out all night so don't wait up for me and tell mom I will make it up to her tomorrow.''

''Okay, go have fun and maybe let some girls blow you since you been a dickhead since you been back home.''

I can feel my eye is about to twitch from her bullshit, like I would really let some whore suck me off. I can jack off without worrying about some chick becoming too clingy. It would not do me any good since I never feel better after I do it. I need my mate to make me feel satisfied and help with my morning wood that never goes away, even if I jerk off.

''Now go away and leave me alone and don't cause any problems on your way back to the hotel.''

''Yes, your majesty.''

I growl under breath, and my patience with her today is already running thin. Why does she like to annoy and piss me off so much? I get that we have been apart for a long time, but damn. I wonder how she survived without me for so long. Why didn't she just leave when mom did?