Hard descions

James

I finally found her but there is so much to think about right now, how am I going to leave her behind for a little before I can take her home with me or do I let her go and let her find her way back to me? I can't let her know about me just yet and I need to talk to her parents about this.

At all these years my mate is human? The universe must be laughing at this right now. I wonder who was messing around with fate? Somebody wanted me to suffer. Don't get me wrong, I don't care that she is human. It just makes this a lot harder than it should be.

Why now, though? After so many years alone, why does this happen now? I'm not complaining or anything. I already love her, but these creatures I rule over will be hard to have them accept her as their queen.

They don't trust humans very well. Every time somebody sees us with our fangs out, they freak out. Twilight made it seem like humans knew everything about us, but the movie was completely wrong about us.

I already have a headache between finding her and eric anger issues I just dealt with. I understand he is upset and frustrated with me finding my mate, but he didn't have to take it out on me or Katherine.

I wonder how she is doing? She still hurt or in pain? She must still be in shock from Eric's Alpha power he pulled on her. It is taking everything in me not to bust that door down and pick her up and hold her!

I wonder if she has felt the mate pull or not? I want to know why Hades is obsessed with having her. I am not sharing her over my dead body!

It would not be possible for her two have two mates, it is very unheard of. Somebody would be in some big trouble if they were messing with Selene's Mating book, where she keeps every single wolf that is mated right now and the pups in the wound of their mother.

I took a couple of minutes to regain myself before I go find that angry mutt. I need him to go check up on her for me. She can't see me yet. I would take her back home with me in a heartbeat.

I walk down the dark hallway to his main office, hoping he will do it for me. You would think now that the world has invented light, he would just update the lighting in this place.

Still has candles on the side of the walls for light in this whole place but the kitchen and the bedrooms. I still don't understand his way sometimes. I'm sure the light bill is less expensive than buying all these candles frequently.

I breathe in before walking into his office and he is standing near the window drinking his whiskey; and his body is tense while looking outside.

″Can you please go check on her for me? I can't be near her right now.

″You really think I can right now, with how my emotions are right now? Hades is scratching at getting out and I don't get why he is acting like this!″

He throws the glass against the wall and slams his hands down on his desk and breaks it in half like its nothing to him.

″He has never had an interest in any of the she wolfs that have come up to me. I have been off my game ever since he and I have laid our eyes on her.″

″I'm sorry but I am not sharing her Eric I have waited too long for her and I am not having it ruined by a wolf who can't keep his feelings in check for her. He needs to cool it and find another one to be obsessed with.″

″Go luck with that, James, because he is growling at the disrespect you just showed. I can only hold him back for so long.''

″Can you at least try to check on her? I'm sure Kat is fuming right now. Seems she has taken a liking to Elena.″