Elena

What the fuck is wrong with me? I have never been like that towards anyone. This guy makes me mad and irrational. My mom probably laughing her ass off at my behavior. They know I would never act like this, so it must be entertaining for them to hear about it from him.

I wonder if I like this new side of myself. I always let people push me over or put me down. I never speak up and I can see why. I hate to confront people about what they say about me. I need to change that. Don't get me wrong, I like this side of me, but I wonder what would happen if I was always like this.

As I travel back to the library, I completely forgot to ask what was for dinner. Damn him. I turn around and head back to the kitchen and I have noticed it always gets cold in the hallway, no matter how warm it is in here or outside. Be my luck if this damn house is haunted or that guy just gives off dangerous energy.

Gosh, I'm starving and, of course, I can't find anyone around here. Time to find that office they were in. This house is massive. How can anybody live in something this big? I know my ass is going to get lost just trying to find this damn office. I turn around and see something move outside the bay window. Out of curiosity I look and to see glowing eyes look back at me and this thing is huge.

I rub my eyes because I'm pretty sure I'm starting to hallucinate things because no way the wolves around here have glowing eyes and look like monsters from books. I open my eyes and whatever it was is now gone. I turn around and bump into something hard and fall on the ass first on the floor.

I look up to see that jackass again and this time he lets me fall on my ass and he doesn't look pleased to see me this time.

''Don't mind me, I will just help myself get up. You're a real fucking gentleman.''

″Maybe you should watch where you are going next time, little girl. Isn't past your bedtime?″

''Please stop talking to me like I'm a little child. I'm almost an adult.''

″Watch your tone with me, Elena. I'm not in the mood right now. What are you doing in here, anyway?″

''I was looking for your office so I can find my mother and I don't care you're not in the mood. I am hungry, so I will be going on my way to find her.''

″You're not allowed in my office and if I catch you in there, I will punish you myself″.

''I would love to know what kind of punishment I would be getting from you.'' why did I just fucking say that to a grown ass man? I groan internally.

He gave me one last look and walked away. What the fuck is wrong with him and what kind of punishment would I receive? Maybe I would like it.

Omg, what is wrong with me? He is so much older than me. I can't think like that when I have a boyfriend back home. Anyway, what the fuck was that outside? Don't get me wrong, I would love for werewolves to exist, but that thing was massive and much bigger than I imagine it would be. I will not be going into those woods at night. I hope the garden at night will be alright.

I shake out of my thoughts and try to find my mother. I wonder why I am not allowed in his office? What does he have, some weird fetish ...? Gross, why would I think about that? I need to stop reading spicy books before I get images in my head I don't want to see. Maybe he is a vampire and doesn't want me to find out? Who knows, maybe that guy is bipolar? Or he is just crazy.

Where could they be? Maybe I should of ask him, but then again, he probably wouldn't help me. It's getting late, but I would love to read out in the garden tonight. I guess I will just skip dinner and go finish that book I really liked. I find my way back to the library and see Katherine cleaning the shelves. I guess he saw how dirty it was and wanted it to be cleaned again.