All eye's on her

Elena

He looks so dashing and he has this alpha power radiating off on him. I just want to rip his pants off and fuck him until his seed is all over my legs. He is looking outside the window, looking bored and uninterested about this car ride. His hair is pulled back but is still messy, but he could pull off any hair style he wanted but I like this one the most. I know I said I would stop thinking about him, but it is hard when your only 2 feet away from each other.

″Eric, are you enjoying America?″

He does not move a muscle or move his eyes away from the window. He must be thinking hard about something. I nudged his leg with my foot and that seemed to catch his attention.

″Sorry, did you ask me something?″

″Are you enjoying your stay so far?″

He grunted and looked back at the window. What the fuck is stuck up his ass? Why even ask me to be his date if he was just going to ignore me the whole time.

We finally arrived at the place the Charity was begin held at and oh my God this place is huge?!

The grand tall pillars and the stones shining against the sun rays. A huge wolf statue at the side of the entrance. I have lived here all my life and how come I have never seen this place here before? I don't have time to unravel that mystery.

Eric opens the door and gets out like his ass was on fire. I will not leave this limo if he keeps this shit up. I was lost in my own thought's that I didn't see Eric hand out waiting for me.

″Elena come on, let's go.″

″Yes Daddy.″ I said in a mocking tone.

That got him to growl at me. I need to stop adding fire to the stick up his ass. I stepped out of the limo and ripped my hand out of his, making him give me a disapproval look. I throw daggers at him saying I dare you to touch me again.

I look up and about million eyes were on me like a hawk watching its prey. I see Eric turn around and see my frozen state. He could tell they were making me nervous. He made this sound, and everyone stop looking at me like I was their next meal. I heard whispers and people judging me that I was not worthy to be his date. The women looked at me in disgust and jealously was prominent in their eyes.

We counited walking up the stairs of this grand place, I was looking and almost fell flat on my face but eric was able to grab me before that could happen. He knew my mind was everywhere. I gave him a sorry look and he let me go and walked away looking pissed.

I hurried up trying to walk next to him, but I ended up smashing into a hard chest. I felt these strange tingles all over my body. My hands were on his chest, and it felt so right. I looked up and saw the most handsome man I ever land eye's on.... Wait a minute this guy looks familiar? Where have I seen him before?

″You okay, Love?″

I was so memorized by his red eyes I had no clue he was even talking to me. I blinked a couple of times making sure I was not dreaming. He had this big smirk on his face, I felt so embarrassed.

″I'm so sorry sir, I was not paying attention where I was walking.″

″No worries I could tell but what are you doing here with that jackass?″

″You know Eric? He kind of demanded I was his date for this event.″

″We used to be best friends a long time ago. What a shame for you my dear, I would have told him to stick it to where the sun doesn't shine.″

He winked and I laughed at his joke.

I feel like I have seen you somewhere before.

″Really, that's odd I don't really come to America.″