2

"Honey, honey are you awake?"

'Huh? I'm dead right, but why I can hear some voices?'

"Honey, Alesana." I opened my eyes and scanned the area. Where Am I?

'Who are they? Who is Alesana? Am I dreaming?'

"Alesana, I'm happy you're fine." Who is she? She's beautiful.

"Haa. I'm A-alive."

"Yes, your alive." The man hugs me and kisses my forehead.

"Rest for now, okay? The Doctor will be here later." They leave me and as soon I faced the mirror I screamed in horror.

"Alesana Rosent, what happened?" I hope this is just a dream.

Alesana Rosent? The hell!

Her figure is slender, small face, waist, and shoulders. Smooth pale skin, sensuous Red lips, deep red eyes like rubies, an angular face, and a flawless complexion. Long brown wavy hair. I'm in the body of Alesana Rosent Briele the villainess in the story To Meet Again.

No way! But how...

I thought I was just having a dream no a nightmare, that I was misheard that the name of this lady is Alesana Rosent. And I did everything for me to come back into my own body.

Attempt No. 1

-I dive from the second floor where my room is up to the ground but I only got bruises.

So, to prevent my sudden action, they locked all the windows in my bedroom.

Attempt No. 2

-I tried to the third floor but I got scared plus the maids stop me before I even jump.

And then they did not allow me to go on the third floor without any maid.

Attempt No. 3

-I eat some poisonous flowers and I don't know why but I'm still healthy and alive.

"Duke Briele this is really a miracle. She's still alive after eating those poisonous flowers!"

"That's good. Thank you!"

"But please stop the Lady from eating those."

Attempt No. 4

-I swim to the lake and drown myself but before I lost my consciousness someone saves me.

'Who are you?'

But later on, I stop my sudden attempts of suicide because I heard Alesana's parents crying. I don't know why but my heart hurts.

"Mama, Papa." I need to say sorry.

"Yes Honey, what is it?" Alesana's Mom welcomes me.

"Mama, Papa I'm sorry, I promised from now on I will behave and I will stop my crazy antics. I will not harm myself anymore."

"Really?" her face brighten and give me a big smile. I nod.

"Yes, I-I'm really sorry. Please forgive me." I ran and hugged her, and then she started crying. I made her cry and it hurts.

"My Alesana." She brushes my hair using her fingers and kisses me.

"Mama, I love you."

"Yes honey, I love you too." This is warm and I love it. So, this is the feeling of being hugged by the person you loved. I love it.

"Papa." He smiled and pat my head.

"I love you Alesana, you and your Mama."

"Hmm, I love you too." After we eat dinner, the maids help me in bathing and dressing. I was about to sleep when I remember all that Alesana Rosent do in the past. Shit.

She started being stubborn at the age of 7 and because she's the only daughter of the Duke, the precious daughter of Duke Briele they let Alesana do whatever she pleases. She insulted some nobles and was always lashing her anger at her maids. Cries over little things, and what she wants she gets. A real spoiled brat.

She even called 'The Wild Lion Of Briele's' and I accidentally heard some of the maids talking calling me 'The Little Devil' and I think they want to give me some pitchfork.

+++

"Lara and Mellisa. I'm sorry for what I've done to both of you in the past that was so immature."

"My lady?!"

"Please forgive me."

"Ahh, My lady no need to say sorry!" Mellisa said.

"Yes, that's right. I already forgot it."

"At least accept my sorry, please?"

"Yes, My lady." she smiled sweetly.

"So, are we friends now?"

"Huh, My Lady?"

"Let's all be friends!" I decided to correct Alesana's mistake, so my image will at least be good, and for me to live long, I need to avoid the main characters of this novel.

"You know after the accident where she falls, she seems another person."

"The Lady falls?"

"Hmm, it happened on her 15th birthday while she was riding a horse."

"Just last week. Your right the Lady is well behaved. I think she hit her head!"

Tsk those maids, I made some appearances on some banquets that my family is invited to. To show that I change.

Currently In Countess Arie's Banquet.

I was just standing in the corner, no one dared to speak to me. They just keep glancing wondering why I'm quiet.

"So, the lion is tamed today."

"It is really surprising."

"Is she really the untamed lion?"

"For her to keep silent like that she must eat something."

"Yes, and keep down your voice she might hear you."

Yes, stop talking about me, it's so uncomfortable, Ok? That was the real Alesana, and not me for heaven's sake! But I have her face, ugh I want to cry!

After they see how I behave at some parties, they're not already calling me the Little Devil or the Wild Lion. And now some nobles do talk to me.

"My, my. Your reputation is now good My Lady." Lara said and I nod.

"You've become quite mature, My Lady." I smiled. That's good. I will live as Alesana Rosent and now my reputation has been good lately, I need to plan how to avoid the main characters of this novel and live peacefully.

●︿●

-IAmRoseee