14

It's been months since I'm being left alone. My parents are now busier. Tsk.

"My Lady, do you still feel unwell? Do you want me to call the doctor or Sir Leix?"

"I'm fine from now on you and Mellisa are not allowed to stay here for long. In the morning please do prepare my dress and bath I will eat my breakfast, lunch, and dinner here in my room. And last You will not be accepting visitors, Sir Calixto, Sir Clover, anyone tells them that I'm really busy that I cannot face them."

"Yes, My Lady." she hesitated to leave me but when I glance at her she immediately leaves my room. I'm now starting to act like the real Alesana. It just happened but I will still not allow myself to get killed.

Sir John said that there is another knight that will help me. I don't know why but one by one all of them... The people I love and cherish are now distancing themselves from me.

"Alesana change your dress we have a visitor." for the first time after how many months Papa visited me. I just looked at him and nod, after that he sigh and leave my room that's it, he didn't even ask if I'm mad at him or if I'm alright!

The rumors were true they will now dispose of me, like trash.

"Thank you for visiting again, Prince Ares." my eyes widened and I shake my head that man if I've not mistaken, he is the one that I thought was lost.

"Good Day Lady Alesana, I'm Ares Evermont the Prince of Erden." and he kisses the back of my palm.

"Greetings to the Crown Prince of Erden." I faced them blankly.

"His Highness will be your fiancé. The imperial family and our family promised that you will be both married after your Coming of Age." I shook my head and laugh.

"The Imperial Family will announce our engagement Next Week on my birthday and when she's already graduated, we will call off the engagement. I have already discussed the details with Duke Briele and his okay with it. I'm sorry but I do not love you lady Alesana, I can't marry you."

"I don't love you either." they were both shocked by what I'd said. "I don't have plans on getting stuck on a loveless marriage. I don't really like the Crown Prince, so better call off this engagement right now."

"Alesana."

"What is it, Papa? You will get mad at me after saying that? If that's what you really want then go announced our engagement to this whole Empire and after months' break so I will be a laughing stock. I will gladly accept it, thank you, Prince Ares!"

"Lady Alesana please, calm down."

"Papa don't be disappointed again if I bring some dishonor to our family. I'm ready to be the center of those rumors. If you don't mind, I will now leave, and Prince Ares."

"Yes?"

"I don't want any gift from you, please do bring back those boxes with you. Thank you. So can I leave now?"

"Yes, thank you for your time."

"I'm not accepting visitors so you don't have to force yourself to visit here. I knew that you were a busy person so have a great day."

Did I nail it right? My heart beats fast and I feel like crying. I'm now imaging how those noble me talked behind me. I laughed really hard.

How stupid of me. Confident that I will change everything. And if my plans will not be worked. I guess the only solution and the best for everyone I will leave this Empire and I will not ever come again.

The new knight that was replaced by Sir John is still not here today. He's now absent for how many days and when I found out he's having a training together with the other knights.

"Lady Alesana!"

"Continue your practice I want to talk to your captain."

"G-Greetings My Lady, I'm Alv-"

"No need to introduce yourself I want that knight to get fired." I point to the Knight that should train me but maybe he thinks that he should not train a useless person.

"M-my lady I have a family and I needed this job." he bowed and pleaded.

"I have a question; do you know who am I?"

"Yes, My Lady." their captain said.

"Again, what is my name? My full name."

"Your Lady Alesana Rosent Briele." I covered my mouth, looking like I'm shocked.

"You did hear that? I'm the daughter of Duke and Duchess Briele it looks like you have forgotten that. I knew that you were talking behind my back, I knew that all of you hate me. But I didn't do anything wrong."

"Everyone wants me to become a villain?  Then I will become one, from now on who will talk shit about me will get fired and will not ever be worked on other houses. And who will not follow my order will get fired." those dirtbags!

"Yes, Lady Alesana!"

"Lady A-Alesana what should we do to him?"

"Please my Lady, my family I need to feed them." he's now crying I gulp and my hands tremble.

"I will give you another chance, I don't want to see your face so I will train myself."

"Thank you! Lady Alesana thank you!" I really can't do it. I run and run until I'm now far from the manor. I lie on the grass and close my eyes. I didn't know that I fell asleep but I just woke up when someone touches my cheek.

"Lady Alesana." I pushed the Crown Prince and stand.

"I knew you're the Crown Prince but what do you think are you doing? Do you have my permission to touch me?"

"I-I'm sorry but everyone's worried about you."

"Leave me alone."

"Your friends and parents are worried about you, they thought you ran away you've been missing for hours now."

"How can I run away I don't have a single money, please Prince Ares." I lie again and hug my sword. "Leave me alone." he did leave me and I laugh. Now they're worried you’re really making me laugh.

The stars are shining like diamonds... They're really beautiful.

"Lady Alesana!"

"My Lady!"

"Alesana." I glare at them and stand again.

"I want to be alone. Leave."

"Were worried." I laugh at what Sir Calixto said.

"You were really worried? Sir Calixto, Clover? Sir John?"

"Yes, I thought something bad happened."

"I don't have friends, because I no longer consider you as a friend Sir Calixto, Clover so don't ever come here again. I sent five letters to both of you but no one came. Friend, huh?"

"I can explain-"

"No need Sir Calixto I just want to cut our ties. We are now no longer friends." I leave them but they still follow me.

"Please Alesana let us explain." the knights stop searching when they see me. Papa runs to me and hugs me.

"Where did you go? You made us worried. Huh? Honey?" he brushes my hair and hugs me again. "Please don't do this again."

"Papa let me go I want to rest now."

"Alesana are you okay?" Mama asked and hug me, Haha his tummy is now big.

"Your tummy is now really big." I glared at her tummy.

"Y-yeah your right."

"I'm really surprised that everyone is here, Haha your all worried because I suddenly disappeared? Please don't make me laugh."

"What are you talking about Alesana? Let's go inside it's cold here. You need to get warm your body is really cold."

"Rina brew some tea and ready Alesana's bath and nightgown."

"No need to do that I can do it alone. I don't need any help."

 ̄へ ̄

—IAmRoseee