30

“Ahh!” I blocked the knight's attack and I step backwards.

“Finish it already!”

“Yes Sir!” I run and attack in front he was ready to block it but I stop and swing my sword into his lower body, he blocks it immediately.

“You two can stop now.” we bowed to each other and I faced Sir William.

“Your attacks are improving.”

“Thank you, Sir!”

“Don't hesitate to attack. Drive towards your opponent’s chest.” and I clap my hands after I saw Sir William's moves.

“You’re really amazing.” he pats my head and started walking.

“Continue practicing.” I nod even he doesn’t see it. Every time he pats my heads there ls one word that always pop on my head.

Father.

“Let’s ready now we need to depart early.”

+++

“Your Excellency.”

“Oh Duke Hart, why are here? Tomorrow is your wedding day, you should stay and rest.”

“Why not? this day is especial because it the lady's birthday.”

“Thank you, everyone is already in the garden.”

“Yes.” the two of them go straight to the garden, where they held a small party to celebrate Alesana Rosent's 22nd birthday.

There they saw everyone Duke Falco, Calixto together with his wife Lady Ellaine, and Duchess Briele holding his baby. While the sorcerer of the Oreal tower Sir Leix suddenly vanished even Garnet and Sullivan don’t know where did the sorcerer go.

“It's been years but we still can't find Alesana, Me and my wife we talked last night and... Maybe it's already time to let go Alesana? It still hurts let's accept it that Alesana we will never be able to see her again.”

“Your Excellency?” Sir Calixto stand up and shake his head. “Why?”

“Calixto, please calm down.”

“Ellaine I can't.”

“Hush.” Calixto's wife, Ellaine Falco hug his husband. “Maybe the Duke is right.”

“No.” he shakes his head and firmly said “I refuse.”

“Sir Calixto is right, I still can't accept it.” Duke Clover said and after that no one dared to break the silence. They are all in a deep thought when the maid of Lady Alesana speaks.

“Duke Briele, Duchess Briele. The Lady gave me this box and she said that I should open it whenever I feel that I wanted to open it. I think it's the right time to open it.”

“Alesana really gave it?”

“Yes, Your Grace.”

“Give it to me.” everyone gathered, excited on what's inside the box. It's big and when the duke opened its another box.

“Honey.” and when he opened the box it revealed another box and on top of every box has a name on it.

“What is this?” the duke called everyone and gave the boxes. “To my papa.” the duke cried and gently rub the box.

Everyone was surprised and carefully opened the box. It revealed their gifts that the Lady personally choose.

Calixto opened the box and it revealed a matching brooch that have a stone of sapphire. One for Sir Calixto and the other one is for her wife. While Alesana’s gift for Duke Falco was a gold Falcon brooch, perfumed oils to Lara and Melissa, A cravat tie to his father and a teardrop pearl necklace to the duchess. There are also small winter gloves and a red scarf.