29

"Happy Birthday Yly, Vyl." The emperor greets them first.

"Thank you, Brother!"

"I greet Prince Ylyvo, Prince Vylpheos a happy birthday." And they both said their thanks and kissed my cheeks.

"Woah, Shanara your breathtakingly beautiful!" I feel my face heated. I smiled at the young prince.

"Thank you, Prince Ylyvo."

"Shanara, Will you marry me?"

"Vylpheos!" said the emperor but the prince ignores it. "Insolent brat."

"Here's my gift, Happy Birthday Your Highness Ylyvo Flojr." I gave the box and kiss his cheeks. "Happy Birthday Your Highness Vylpheos Fleo." and also kiss his cheeks. "I'm sorry that I cannot buy an expensive gift but I did make it."

"Really? So can we open it now?"

"It's your gift, so Your Highness can do anything he want." they happily open the box.

"Woah you embroidered our names and our emblem."

"Thank to Miss Ainah, she was a good teacher."

"We loved it."

"Thank you, Shanara!" and they hug me.

"I'm happy that you loved my gift and this one I made cookies just for the two princes."

"Woah, Thank you!"

"Let's go we will introduce you to our friends." they both held my hand and pulled me.

"Everyone I want you to meet our Beloved Shanara Aytan."

"She will be joining us and she's good at telling stories." Said Prince Ylyvo.

"Woah."

"Then are you willing to tell us a story?" a cute little girl ask and the kids nod.

"Lily is right? Please tell use some story."

"Right, I will tell you a story so everyone please be seated."

"Yehey." six cute little kids, Aww I want to pinch their cheeks.

"Shanara?" I smiled at Prince Vylpheos he put his arms up high, this little prince really wanted me to carry him, his really clingy and have soft features. While Prince Ylyvo is confident and have a strong personality.

Prince Vylpheos is on my lap while hugging me. I pat his head and started the story.

"Okay I will start now. Once upon a time there is a beautiful princess, who loves singing she have a beautiful voice and people loved her. Then he fell in love to a prince but the prince didn't love the princess.

Then a witch suddenly appears and she said this to the princess. Do you wish the prince to love you? And she said yes then the witch said I'm willing to help you I just want your beautiful voice and after that the prince will fall in love with you. But the woman deceived the princess.

She gave the princess a potion and the witch told the princess that the prince just needs to drink the potion and he needed to see the princess first. The princess voice now is ugly but she's still happy because finally the prince he loved will now love her back. But she received a news the prince died, she cried and cried. But there is a person who keeps on watching the Princess from a far.

He loves the princess dearly then he gained confidence to confess. He still loves the Princess despite of her flaw, and by that she loves that man. He defeated the witch and the Princess beautiful voice back. That is the most beautiful gift and after that they got married and live happily."