11

"Honey are you okay?" I nod and smile at Papa. As we arrive here at the manor, I was just silent.

"I will leave now, Duke Briele."

"Thank you, Sir Leix." he bows and is ready to leave but I tug his cloak.

"Lady Alesana?" it's Sir Calixto.

"Huh?" He knows my secret and I find his presence comfortable. He sighed and pat my head. "Just say my name when you need help. You should go inside you might catch a cold." I nod two times and wave my hands.

"Be safe." I just stay there watching his back until I can't see it anymore.

"Honey let's go." I glance at him and nod.

"Yes, Papa." Papa escorted me to my room and after I changed my clothes I immediately sleep. I eat my breakfast in my room and didn't leave even Sir Calixto is here in our manor.

"Honey, can I come in?"

"Yes, Papa." He was holding a bouquet of pink roses and a not-so-large white box.

"Are you mad at Papa? “I shake my head and he gave me the bouquet and the box.

"What is this for?"

"I thought you were mad at me because this happened twice were always delayed going home."

"No Papa I understand that you are busy, I'm not mad I was just exhausted yesterday because we stroll non-stop."

"Hmm did you enjoy it?"

"Yes papa, I eat some foods that were my news in my sight and it was really delicious we watch the parade and the fireworks display."

"That's great."

"And please do invite Sir Leix to Mama's birthday."

"Yes, yes."

"Thank you, Papa!" I kiss him and he smiles.

"Open that." My smile is from ear to ear when I see the box full of different chocolates.

"Wahh Papa, Thank you!"

"You're not going to play outside?"

"No papa, I will just stay here."

"But Sir Calixto is here, you should greet him."

"Yes, Papa."

"I'll leave now." I nod while eating some chocolates that papa gave me while reading. Eat, read, sleep. I'm bored.

"My Lady, are you going to dine together with the Duke?"

"Ahh yes."

"Oh, Alesana it's good that you're joining us." I kiss mama's cheek and sit on my chair.

"I've already finished the book that I'm m reading so I thought I should dine here."

"Lately you’re so interested in reading books."