36

"Shanara wake up."

I feel someone shake my shoulders and when I opened my eyes I saw His Majesty's handsome face.

I will be excited to wake up every morning if his face will be the one I first thing I saw.

"Hmm?"

"Were already here." I glanced outside and people started to peek inside our carriage and some kids is waving their hands at me.

"Thank goodness, Travelling by a horse in such a long distance is really exhausting." I massage my neck and I cover my mouth and yawn. After a long day of trip finally, we arrived.

"Lady Alesana!"

"Welcome back My Lady."

"She's really back."

"I can't see her."

"Too many people..." then the carriage stopped in front of the large manor.

"That is a big fortress." The emperor look at me and he made a soft chuckle. We get outside the carriage and the maids and knights were lined in front of the gate they bow their heads and welcomed us.

There are also people who are watching this I bow my head to them.

"Greetings, Emperor Altemere Varron, Ale- Shanara Aytan right?"

"Right, Thank you for your warm welcome to us."

"Let's go inside we prepared foods that you will like."

"She is your mother the duchess." I heard lady Ellaine's husband whisper that to me.

"Thank you Duchess." she smiled at me, they lead the way to the garden. There are so many flowers and beautiful roses.

"So Uhm..." I look at the Duke he hesitate to continue talking so I opened my mouth.

"Duke Morri said that I look like your daughter, I don't remember my real name and His Majesty is the one who gave me the name Shanara Aytan. Please, don't expect too much that I'm your real daughter."

"Sir Leix will sure find a way to know the truth."

"Okay." Just who is Sir Leix?

"If you allow let us introduce ourselves, your Majesty, My Lady?"

"Sure that's great." I nod.

"I'm Almond Briele."

"Laraine Briele and your brother... I'm sorry Alesana's b-brother Alex."

"Nice to meet you Your Grace, Duchess Briele. Hoo so cute." the baby look at me and extended his arms. O my!

"Kyah!"

"It looks like he likes you." The duchess said and I look at His Majesty when I heard him laugh a bit.

"I am Clover Hart."

"Hello, Lady Shanara!" Ellaine waved her hand and I smiled at her.

"Calixto Morri."