21

“It just happened whenever I don't see you I just feel like I needed to ignore you, but I get back to my old self everytime I see you.”

“It's the same as me.”

“Like were some puppets.” Sir Leix added and I nod.

“And who is the culprit? What did I do? Is this some kind of magic?”

“I don't feel any magic that had been used.”

“Then why did you suddenly do that?”

“That's a good question, but we don't know.”

“You should rest now, your like a monkey your a pro in climbing!” and I hit Clover, he laugh and held my hand. “Rest now.”

“Right.” they escort me and I wave my hand to then. “Have a Good Night everyone.”

“Good night, My Lady.”

When morning came I ate breakfast together with Papa, Clover and Sir Calixto. I heard that the Prince never leave Celestine's side. After we eat His Majesty wants my presence, he did say sorry on what happened and promised that they will find the person behind this.

My lessons are still going and no one became the Queen of Hunt.

“Lara did you already feed my Bunny?”

“Yes, My Lady.”

“Come here for a second.”

“What is it my Lady?”

“I will give this box to you, hide it and whenever you feel like you wanted to open this box open it. It's a secret on what's inside of this box and please take care of it.”

“Yes, My Lady. You can count on me I will take care of this.”

“Thank you.” I was reading a book when someone knocked and then Clover said that Celestine already wake up. We head to her room and when Celestine saw me she point me and scream...

“She will kill me.”

“I think she's really out of her mind.”

“What did you say?” Celestine's father, what is his name again? I can't remember.

“Count Campbell better watch out on what will you say. My daughter is innocent how dare you shout at her?”

“I-Im sorry, Your Grace.”

“Your highness s-she will kill me.”

“But Lady Alesana didn't do anything wrong she's innocent.”

“I really saw her face, I snatch her necklace!” and then she showed the same necklace that Sir Leix gave to me. I laugh and cover my face with fan.

“Your right that's the necklace that Lady Alesana always wear.” Clover said and I nod.

“Yes, I told you Your Highness I'm telling you the truth.”

“Papa can I leave now? I really can't stop myself.”

“Honey.”

“Papa I just really can't stop from laughing, Sir Leix gave me that necklace and I'm surprised that there is another Robes Amulet.”

“Miss Campbell let me examine that necklace, Lady Alesana was telling the truth I gave the Robes amulet and I gave her the real one.” he shake it but it didn't get bright. Ha! Busted.

“This is the real Robes Amulet.” I removed it  and showed to them. It's really bright red compared to the Fake paled Robes amulet that Celestine have.