6

"Thank you for everything, Duke Briele, Duchess Briele." last night Count Morri and Sir Calixto stayed at our Manor. The Count will now back to their estate while Calixto is staying here for three days.

"Good morning, My Lady."

"Sir Calisto, Good morning."

"Where are you going?"

"Playing at the garden, why?"

"Huh?" I smiled and shook my head.

"I will go now." I bow my head slightly and turn around but he suddenly stops me.

"Let me accompany you."

"You're not busy?"

"This can wait."

"Finish that first."

"Is that so."

"If you want maybe I can help."

"Really?"

"Yes."

"Thank you for your offer My Lady, but I can manage it."

"Then finish that works of yours first, Sir Calixto."

"I told you, you can Call me Calixto."

"But you keep on calling me, My Lady."

"Alesana." I smile widely and wave my hand at him. We can't play hide and seek anymore nor tag that's why I'm so bored sitting at the bench. What should I do now?

"My Lady you have a visitor."

"Huh, who is it?"

"Greetings Lady Alesana." I don't know him. But what a good-looking man. His hair is black like his eyes.

"Good Morning Sir, Please sit here and join me."

"Thank you."

"Tea?"

"Yes, thank you." The maid is pouring some tea at his cup and after that, they leave us alone. "You didn't recognize me, Am I right?" Is that really obvious? Ehhh?

"I'm sorry."

"No need, I'm the one who saves you when you drowned. Please allow me to introduce myself, I'm Clover Ein Hart. It's nice to see you again."

Haha did he just say, Clover Ein Hart? Clover as in Alesana's Friend!?

"You really did save me, eh?"

"Yes, My Lady."

"T-then thank you for saving me. You know I'm curious how did you suddenly go near to the lake?"

"Oh? The Duke buy some seeds and flowers from our store and I'm the one who delivers it, then on my way back here at your Manor, I saw you drowning that's why I did not hesitate to help you, My Lady." The Hart family is the one who manages the east and west crops. So, they also have another business.

"Again, thank you, Sir Clover."

"I was really worried it's nice that you're doing good."

"Oh my, thank you for your concern I'm ok now."

"You know I'm curious can I ask you something?"

"Yes, what is it?"

"That incident happened two years ago, why did you just show yourself now?" he looks shocked for a second and then smiled at me.

"Yeah, your right. I was really busy this past year even now, t-then my father said that I should visit you."

"Is that so?"