20

I don't think I can go far because I heard that there are a tiger and a bear. I'm finding a dear but I find these cute bunnies.

Ack I can't kill them!

I was hugging the bunny I can't and surprisingly his behave.

"Let's find another bunny okay? So you won't be lonely." I put it on my bag and he didn't even tried to escape. "Your cute plus your behave, from now on I'm now your master okay."

I climb on the tree and find a deer and when I spot one I use my bow and killed it. After I caught another deer I go back to the site.

"My Lady!"

"I will go back to the forest."

"My Lady, the bunny."

"Ahh yes, I found it in the forest. I can't kill it because his too cute."

"Should I take care of it?"

"No it looks like he wanted on my bag." when I go back to the forest I tried to go far and when I heard a growl I immediately climb on a tree.

I'm scared!

I scanned the area and sigh. The ravens made a sound and when I just feel that I'm safe now I go down. But I'm not lucky at all because there's a boar on my way and it did chase me.

"Mama!" two of them chase me and when I can't run anymore I hold my sword and hit it. I was happy when I hit it but it go wilder and I did run again.

"It's not a good choice to go here! How unlucky of me." when I hit it's head blood spread in the ground. "I'm tried so go on." when the boar approach me I immediately hit it and I think I was lucky hehe.

I cut the boars head and put it in the bag. I was now covered with blood and tried. Haa.
I continue going farther and the roar got louder.

"Should I continue?" I ask the bunny and it did move his nose. "So it's a yes?"

But before I continue going there I heard a loud scream. I tried to find it and to my surprise it was Celestine.

"Wahh! Don't kill me!"

"Hey, I'm Alesana." she looked at me and she started crying.

"A-alesana? Why did you want to k-kill me?"

"What are you saying are you out of your mind?"

"You just tried to stab me."

"Your wrong I just heard a scream then I found that your that woman. If your just going to spit some nonsense things then I'm now leaving." I can't believe that she's the heroine in that novel, she can pass to be a villainess.

When it's already getting dark I go back to site. There are many Imperial Knights and when Prince Ares saw me he grabbed my arms.

"Ouch!"

"What did you do to Celestine?"

"Huh, what are you saying?"

"She got stab and her condition is critical, and her last words lady Alesana did this to me."

"Wait, Prince Ares don't you dare hurt my daughter." my eyes widened when Papa snatch me to the Prince. "My daughter is innocent."

"Are you sure?  Are you there when the Lady stab Celestine?"

"I'm asking the same question to you, are you there when that happened?"

"Let's talk in private." papa hug me and brush my hair.

"Are you okay? Did you get hurt?" my eyes started to blurry and I cry.

"P-papa."

"Ahh, it's okay. I will not let hurt you."

"Thank you Papa." after I bathe and dress we go straight to a room and they're already there.

"My Lady I already bathe this bunny."

"Thank you." I hug it and brush it's soft hair.

"So let's start." I sit beside Papa and on our back was Duke Clover and Sir Calixto, while in front of us was the Crown Prince.

"Tell us what you all did that time."

"From the start?"

"Yes."

"I was finding an animal that I can kill easily then I saw some cute bunnies and this one never tried to escape." I lift the cute bunny so he can see it. "But I will not give it to you. Then I killed two deer's and go back to the site after that I go farther to the forest and then killed the killed the two boars I was ready to go father when I heard someone scream."

"And what did you saw?"

"It's Miss Campbell I don't know what happened but she did accused me that I tried to kill her then I leave her behind."

"We'll see if your telling the truth." then Sir Leix and Sir Garnet appeared. He offered his hand and I accept it and a light small ball appears and it grow bigger and they saw what I did in the forest. A heard a faint laughter when it was on the part where the two boar chase me.

"Mama!"

Then they saw that I didn't even touch Celestine and after that I just keep on climbing trees.

"My daughter is telling the truth so can you now say sorry to her. You did hurt my daughter." Papa said and I was amazed, woah papa your so cool!

"Yeah, I'm sorry. I will talk to Celestine once she opened her eyes and I will investigate it so the culprit will be revealed. Again I'm sorry."

"Oh it's okay, and please do clear my name. I know they keep on talking about me."

"Right!" after that he leave the room. Papa sighed and hugged me.

"I will not let this pass, how dare she point as the culprit."

"Thank you Papa."

"I will go with the Prince, after you eat rest okay?"

"Yes papa." he kissed my forehead and I wave my hand.

"Alesana how brave you are to face that boars! Haha." Clover laugh echoed in the whole room. "The way you said mama while running."

"This dirt bag, I was running for my life. I was really scared I will not go back to that forest again! I swear."

"It's nice to see you smiling at me again." Clover said and I nod. I opened my arms and he hug me. "Alesana I'm really sorry."

"You know your not handsome when your crying."

"It's alright."

"Shh, just please don't do that again."

"Yes. I'm sorry." after that Sir Calixto smiled at me and hug me. They keep on saying sorry.

"So I'm not mad anymore, can you now explain everything?"

"Yes." they sit in front of me, we are all serious and we all shrieked when Lara suddenly appear.

"Lara you scared us!"

"I'm sorry."

(●'∀`)ノ♡

—IAmRoseee