10

The knights that are guarding the gates are surprised when they see me. There is no carriage but I suddenly appear there. Haha, it's because of that old grumpy mushroom. Leixy, pfft.

And as soon as I get back in my room there are two letters there on my table.

I first opened the letter with a silver lining and it was from Clover. He said that the princess accepts his invitation and the Prince did not get angry at him. That's good.

And after that, I opened the second one and it's from Calixto.

Dear Lady Alesana

I'm really sorry but I can't leave the academy right now. There is an emergency here so I can't accompany you to the festival. I know you are now disappointed in me but I can't really leave. I understood if you're not going to reply to my letter, again I'm sorry, My Lady.

- Calixto Louver Morri.

Hmm, then should I go alone? Lara and Mellisa are leaving tomorrow they have been given three days off. I guess I will go alone, how sad.

"Lady Alesana you're not going outside?" I shake my head.

"I'm not in the mood."

"Why the curtains are closed?"

"Do not open it, Lara, I'm going to take a nap just wake me when dinner is ready." I'm feeling down right now. And my heart hurts.

"We receive a letter that the Duke and Duchess will not make it today."

"I see."

"Should I stay here tomorrow? I'm worried, you will be alone."

"I will be fine Lara, just enjoy your off tomorrow spend time with your family."

"Yes, My Lady, I will leave now."

"Hmm." after Lara leave, I played my violin and after that, I lie on my bed.

+++

"We're leaving now, My Lady."

"Enjoy your off."

"Maybe Sir Calixto is on his way here just."

"Oh, he has something important to do."

"Then we should just stay here."

"It's really okay. You should go now."

"Yes, Lady Alesana. Goodbye, My Lady." I wave my hand at Mellisa and Lara. Now, what should I do? Because of boredom, I decided to go to the garden and read some books there. The cold wind blew, ah Winters coming.

"I want to wander outside. I will go!" I asked the two maids to get me some like commoners’ clothes. After I dress up, I meet the knight that will escort me.

"What's your name?"

"John, Lady Alesana." I smiled at him that makes him blush.