5

"Lady Alesana."

"My lady, where are you!?" I hide on the bush silently.

I'm really good at playing hide and seek, Haha.

"Lady Alesana!"

I crawl and crawl when I bumped into something. I massage my head and when I looked up, I was shocked. I just bumped into this man, still standing in front of me then he offered his hand with a smile.

How did he get in here?

"What are you doing down there?" I accepted his hand and...

"Who are you?"

"Ahh, My Apologies, sorry for the late introduction but I'm Calixto Louver Morri, My Lady."

An exceptionally tall young man with messy brown hair and highly handsome facial features. He has an angled face, pale skin, pointed nose, and those red lips, and his eyes it's beautiful. What a beautiful pair of gray orbs! Dressed in a white uniform, standing straight. What a hot man he is.

"Thank you for helping me, Sir Calixto." I snatch my hands and avert my eyes from his gorgeous face. Shocks.

"May I know your name?" I pointed to myself and he laughs while nodding. "Is there anyone here that you're the only one who can see?" I shake my head.

"Les. My name is Les." He held my hand and kiss it.

"Hmm, okay Lady Les, I think it is inappropriate for a Lady like you to crawl on the ground, are you perhaps lost or something? You're not a child anymore." He glances at my back and slightly laughs.

And so?

"That's none of your business Sir So if you don't mind, I'll excuse myself."

"Wait what's your real name?"

"I told you my name's Les."

"Hmm?" He smirked and that made me sigh.

"Bye."

"See you soon Lady Les." I was pouting while running, is it bad for a lady like me to crawl? I'm just playing!

"My lady, where did you go?"

"I win Mellisa, you didn't find me immediately."

"Let's play tomorrow, okay? The Duke has a guest."

"So, my Papa is already here?"

"Yes, My Lady."

"Let's go, I want to see him!"

"Lady Alesana please don't run and walk gracefully that's what a noble lady does."

"Okay." I stop running and walk gracefully like what Lara said. What a pain. "Papa!"

"Oh, my beautiful daughter." I run and hug My Papa. He was busy to the point that he was in the palace the whole week.

"Welcome home Papa, I miss you!"

"Ohh, I miss you too. Kiss me."

"Muahh." he smiled and pat my head.

"We have guests, let's head to my office I will introduce you to them."

"We will just dress Lady Alesana, Your excellency."

"No need, this dress is fine."

"Yes, My Lady."

"So, the visitor is a friend of yours, Papa?"

"Yes, and I want to introduce you." Papa escorts me until we reach his office. Another two Aristocrats. Mama is entertaining them and when I faced them, I knew the other man If I'm not mistaken Calixto is his name.