23

"Dress Shanara Aytan and call the Sorcerer so she can cure her wounds and make sure to feed her, that she will rest comfortably and when she already adjusted here in palace do ready to send her in my office."

"Yes, Your Majesty."

"Again thank you." I bowed my head and the Emperor nod. He stared at me for a moment it looks like he wanted to say something but he then started walking again.

"Your name is Shanara Aytan? I'm Ainah."

"Y-yes, that's the name that the Emperor gave to me."

"Woah! The emperor named you after the Angel and the Bright Pink full moon."

"And your lucky! You will be able to serve the Emperor!"

"Shh, Marian, Lorie. So what is you real name?"

"I don't remember it."

"I wont ask for the other details, I'm glad your safe now."

"Thank you."

"It must been so hard for you." they bathe me and dress me and after that they ready some foods. And then a sorcerer magic cured my wounds, it's really amazing. This is the first time I saw someone use magic.

"You must remember this Shanara, first you should not stare at the Emperor's eyes, you must lower your head for he is the Emperor. Second do not touch him, third everything he orders do it. Do not opposed to His Majesty because he might kill you."

"Yes Miss Ainah, I understand." and after she brush my hair she hold my hand.

"Welcome to the Imperial Palace, I hope you bring happiness and be a blessing in disguise. Take care of His Majesty." I smiled at her and nod my head.

"Yes, Miss Ainah."

"Rest now I know your tired."

"Thank you." Ahh this bed is really soft and comfortable, then I remember that cold floor where we sleep... The leftovers that we ate the cold and suffocating collar and chains.

Haa... Ha.

It's dark. I'm scared.

I get up and go to the balcony, the cold wind blows my hair and it's peaceful. It's feels like I already have done it, staring at the night sky.

"Shanara Aytan, what a beautiful name." I couldn't sleep again so I just watch the beautiful sky until the sun rise.

"Shanara, I will enter okay?" the door opened and Miss Ainah go straight at me. "Did you wake early?"

"I couldn't sleep so I just watch the stars until sun rises... "

"Why did you do that, what if you catch a cold!"

"I feel relaxed seeing the stars." she scratched her head and after that she bathe me again. "Miss Ainah, thank you."

I was wearing a maids dress just like the dress of Miss Ainah, it's color was gray but Miss Ainah and the other maids dress is Black.

"Let's go so you can now eat breakfast." I nod and on our way to the kitchen other maids are keep on glancing to me.

"Miss Ainah why are they like that?" some of them a stare at me with curious eyes while others are glaring at me.

"Don't mind them." I walk faster so I can walk beside Miss Ainah. The cooks are really busy and we go to the room next to the kitchen. "This is where we ate, just don't mind the glances. After we ate I will make a quick tour at His Majesty's palace."

"Yes, Miss Ainah." I just noticed when Miss Ainah and I entered the room the maids keep their mouths shut, has she have a higher position here in the palace? And like what she said after we ate, she did tour me to the Emperor's Palace.