12

"You should stand with feet shoulder-width apart, leading foot slightly forward. You should be relaxed you can use both hands, grip the handle of the sword just below the hilt or guard and the point should aim at the opponent's chest or throat."

Sir John is the knight appointed to help me wielding a sword and also the one who teaches me Archery. He can do archery but he's more skilled in wielding a sword. Our practice starts when the knights are already done and they were surprised when they see me holding a sword.

Weeks have been passed and Mama's Birthday is tomorrow, the whole Manor is busy and excited.

I already ready my gift, while Lara and Mellisa are excitedly ready my dress. We help to prepare and I'm sure Mama will be surprised when she knew that we held a party for her.

"My Lady there's a rumor going that the Crown Prince Is quietly taken a liking on someone."

"Where did you hear that Lara?"

"Outside the estate, and they said that she's maybe from another Empire."

"No based on what I've heard the Prince is already engaged!" Huh? If he truly engage then what about her true love?

"Is that all?"

"Ahm, I think the Crown Prince is invited here but he might be busy so maybe he will just send his Aide."

"The Crown Prince?" Shit!

"Yes, after all the House of Briele is the Second most powerful under the Emperor."

Mellisa's right but the Prince I'm sure he is busy. After how many years the Prince and Alesana will meet again at the Palace's Banquet.

"Lady Alesana the foods and sweets are already done."

"That's good and what about the preparations in the garden?"

"We're almost done."

"Thank you for your hard work. Please do have a little break Lara and Mellisa ready some cookies and tea there."

"Thank you, My Lady."

"Lara, Mellisa help them I will just call the knights there."

"Yes My Lady."

"Good Morning Lady Alesana."

"Oh, Sir... Harold right?"

"Wow you remember my name, it's a pleasure."

"You should take a break, the other maids are eating there."

"Sure My Lady, I will call them right now."

"My Lady, Good Morning!"

"Lady Alesana."

"My Lady."

"Good Morning." I smile at them that makes them blush.

"The invitations are already sent and the Duke and Duchess will arrive in the afternoon."

"The Duchess will be very pleased!"

"Everything's fine because of your hard work. And of all the knights you four didn't hesitate to help that's why I'm really thankful."

"It is really a pleasure!" after the knights and maids eat they get back to work again while I stayed outside reading some books. And everyone is happy when the preparations are already done.

I sleep late last night and was still sleepy when Lara and Mellisa woke me. They bathe me, massage, and dress me beautifully. They covered their mouths with both hands and I shake my head.