Ep. 12: Mystery

Ranbir gets a call from an unknown number. He tells Pragya to not worry and tells her that he knows where Prachi is and that she is safe and also tells her that he will get Prachi along with him. He tells her to go to sleep.

The unknown caller claimed to be Prachi's friend was also Ranbir's old friend.
As told by their friend, he goes to prachi's whereabouts only to find Prachi sleeping. He picks her up and takes her home and lays her on her bed without disturbing her sleep.

RANBIR'S POV

When I was talking with Pragya ma'am I get a call from an old friend of mine saying that Prachi is with her.

As told by her I go to her residence where I find Prachi sleeping. I didn't get why prachi was at our friend's residence. I lay her on her bed and stroke her hair when I am suddenly reminded about the envelope which my friend had given. I look around searching for the envelope only to realise that I left it in the car. It was 2 a.m., I decide to sleep in Prachi's room....obviously not on her bed....I arrange myself on her couch which was quite comfortable as I didn't expect it to be.

I wasn't feeling sleepy so I close my eyes and lie down on her couch. I thought about events that happened today, I am concerned about Aanya...she is only five. She reminds me of Mishti, she reminds me of my childhood. I want to protect her the way bhai has protected Mishti and me, I was never the brother was for Mishti, the way Bhai was for us, I never protected her and I regret it, I want to be there for Aanya, I want to protect her.

POV ENDS

Soon he dozed off

Next Morning

Kohli Mansion

Siddharth's room

The entire room was a mess as if there was a storm in his room the previous night.

Beer bottles were all over the floor while Sid was sleeping on his bed diagonally.

Living room

Pallavi: It is already 10....mishti go and call Sid

Mishti: okay

And she goes to Sid's room. She knocks his door for a long time but there was no response. Soon she realises that the door isn't locked and she makes her way in.

Mishti POV

On finding that the door is open, I enter bhai's room, Inspite of it being a sunny day, the room was full of darkness, I was making my way towards the switchboard when I hit my leg on an object, I was about to fall and I knew what the object was.....He again started drinking. I quickly switched on the lights only to find bhai asleep. After 5 mins, I return to his room with a jar full of water and pour it on his face. He quickly wakes up with a jerk.

Mishti's POV ends

Sid: what happened Mishti?

Mishti: bhai, why did you drink? Again?( pissed )

Sid: Don't start now Mishti

Mishti: I have no time for that now Bhai. It is already 10. Get ready, quickly

Sid:( looks at his alarm clock ) oh shit

Living Room

Ranbir: Mom, I have a meeting so I am leaving

Pallavi: okay

Vikram: Ranbir wait I have cancelled the meeting