Ep. 13: Bad Omen

Mehra Mansion

Prachi's Room

Prachi gets a call from her office, so she decides to leave for office without informing anyone.....not even Pragya.

Due to medicines she was feeling much better.

She had failed to see Ranbir's, Pragya's and her old friend's missed calls that were made at night.

While going towards her car, she meets Aryan who was also on his way to office and thinks of accompanying him and they both leave for office.

Before leaving for office she writes a note telling Pragya to not worry about her and also giving information about her whereabouts and sticks it on her dressing table.

Rhea's Room

She quickly locks herself in the room and wonders what is going on

Rhea's thoughts

Sid has a daughter? How is that even possible.

I think I heard wrong, maybe they were talking about someone else and i heard Sid.

yes I am right.....this is what must have happened

I can also be wrong.....

Ranbir comes to the Mehra Mansion searching for Prachi. He meets Pragya who tells him that she had fever in the morning and now she was off to office.

Ranbir again assures Pragya to not worry and he would leave for office right away. Listening to Ranbir, Pragya was now relieved.

Kohli Mansion

Mishti's Room

Sid was nervous. He was going to talk to his daughter for the very first time, a daughter who knew about his existence, his name, family.

Aani was sitting on the bed, she was probably playing a game on her Ipad which was gifted Mishti on the very same day while her nanny was combing her hair into two ponytails.

Sid enters the room and clears his throat so that Aanya knows about his existence in the room.

Aanya turns finding Sid standing next to the door.

She looks at him with an expressionless face, she was a mature girl, just like Sid even she didn't know how to react. Aanya and Sid were yet to experience a father-daughter relationship. Sid had seen such a relationship between his dad and his sister and also between Abhishek and the Mehra sisters while Aanya had seen it between her friends and their dad, she always wanted a relationship like that. Deep down she had waited to meet her dad, she had already lost her mom months back and was aware that she might not experience mother's love anymore in future.

The nanny leaves the room giving some space to the father-daughter.

Sid: Hey (awkward smile, he didn't know how to start a conversation)

Aani: Hey

Sid: uhmm......I am Sid 

Aani: I am Aani

Sid: uhmm......I am Ranbir's brother and also uhmmm Mishti's 

Aani: Bir and Mish??

Sid: (not understanding) Who?

Aani: Bir, that's your brother and Mish, your sister

Sid: ohhk.....( not knowing what to say next, he tries to keep the conversation going ) What would you call me?