Ep. 26

Story will be taking a 4 months leap in the next episode
_____________________________________________

Flashback

Aryan: Hey, prachi

Prachi: (turns) Ar..ya..n

And Prachi faints and falls on the floor

On seeing Prachi's condition he immediately sprinkles water on her face with the help of some of the students around and then takes her to her gynaecologist.

Aryan was about to call Ranbir when Prachi stopped him as she didn't want to disturb him.

They enter her gynaec's cabin

She tells her about her condition and on examining her doctor gives her medicines and tells her to avoid unnecessary stress and movement as she had recently met with an accident and more stress on her body in a short span wouldn't be good for her.
The doctor also tells her to skip college for sometime and instead study at home which she refuses to do as her college was going to end in 2 months. Aryan and her doctor somehow convince her but not entirely.

They both leave the hospital and Aryan buys her medicines from pharmacy. She had left her bag in the car which was the reason why she didn't recieve Ranbir's calls.

Flashback ends

She immediately called Ranbir and assured him that she was fine and didn't tell him anything about her visit to her gynaecologist.

Aryan and Prachi returned home.

Kohli Mansion

Aryan took Prachi to her room and sat beside her until she fell asleep and then went downstairs and told Pallavi and Pragya about all that happened.

Pragya and Pallavi were now worried for Prachi as she was already facing complications in her pregnancy, she was only 3 months pregnant and didn't want her to face more in future.

It was afternoon and Sid went to pick Aani from school.
On picking her, they went to an ice-cream shop which was Sid's favourite.

Sid: so Aani, what do you want?

Aani: uhmm....u want chocochip

Sid: ( to the salesman ) 2 chocochips please
        ( to Aani ) I didn't know that you like chocochip as well

Aani: even you like chocochip?

Sid: yeah

They both have a good time together and bond over a ice-cream.

At night

Ranbir returns home only to find Pallavi walking left and right in the living room while Vikram looking at her

Ranbir on asking Pallavi gets to about all that happened and quickly runs to his room only to find Prachi deep asleep.

Ranbir sits besides her and just looks at her. He was now scared. He kissed her forehead and went to change.

He didn't even go for dinner and told the staff to get his and Prachi's dinner in his room.

After sometime he woke up Prachi and fed her food. She wanted to talk to him, explain him but he refused and told her that they would talk about it the next day.

Rhea's room

Sid went to Rhea's room to to ask her about the previous day, that why she left all of a sudden.

On asking Rhea told him that she wanted to get married to him badly but wasn't ready for a daughter, her responsibility and that thought was troubling her.

Sid told Rhea that she doesn't need to be worried about Aani and that he is the one who should only take the responsibility and she doesn't need to. He consoled her and told that it was completely okay. And then they spent some cozy time together.

Pranbir's room

Ranbir was already ready and trying to fix his tie when Prachi woke up

Prachi: Are you leaving early today?

Ranbir: yes, early meeting

Prachi notices Ranbir fidgeting with his tie

Prachi: ( while fixing his tie ) you want to talk about yesterday? (She doesn't look into his eyes)

Ranbir: Prachi, I know everything and I'm fine...it's just that I'm worried for you....I won't force you to stay at home atleast till you are done with college but after that you will stay at home

Prachi understands Ranbir and decides not to argue and nods her head

Ranbir: Rhea will be accompanying you to college

Ranbir gives a peck on her forehead and leaves for office.

_____________________________________________

Thank you

Please vote