Ep. 37

Shahana's room

Aryan and Shahana had been in each other's  embrace.

She had been crying continuously while Aryan looked emotional yet tried to stay strong.

Aryan's POV

When I entered her room, she was lying on the bed lifeless, I knew what she had been thinking of.

I tried my best to keep her busy in the past few days but she ended up thinking of it many times.

She is keeping herself intact.

I'm proud of her.

I took her into my arms.

The minute I took her, she brokedown.

Flashback

I was in the office trying to complete some pending work, there was a lot of pending work in the office since the day Prachi went on break.

I had just had lunch when I was told to check some files which was actually to be checked by Ranbir, but he couldn't for some reason, maybe it is a Sunday, that's the reason.

I had been sitting on the couch and reading the files when my phone started ringing which was on the table, next to my laptop.

It was a Sunday, and probably thought that it wouldn't be anything urgent and my laziness prevented me from checking who the caller was and then it stopped ringing.

My phone again started ringing, so it was "Sha". It had been days since we last spoke to each other properly.

I recieved it.

"Hello"

"Aryan, I...I need help", She was crying.

"What happened, shah?", asked a concerned me

"Aryan can you come to Golden View residential area?", she was sobbing

I rushed to the given location told by her.

She told me that she had parked her car at the backside of the appartment.

Her car was unlocked.

I opened it only to see Shahana sitting behind lifeless.

I sat inside, next to her, closing the door.

She looked awful.

Her hair wasn't tidy, her face looked as if she had been crying since hours.

Her mascara had smudged around her eyes. And even her lipstick had smudged.

Her eyes were red.