Ep. 34

Readers voting the story encourages the writer to continue writing.

Thank you

______________________

Next day

Ranbir's POV

Prachi and I had been waiting for her arrival desperately.

In order to keep us busy, aryan had been talking us through some office work...he was successful in diverting Prachi's mind but not mine.

My eyes were fixed on the door, I looked at Shahana who was also looking at me as well and then we looked at Prachi and Aryan who were now busy.

"She is coming, Ranbir", shahana said

All of a sudden, the door opened, the nurses had got the incubator along with them.

I stood, I could feel the pain in my right leg but the excitement and happiness of seeing her was nothing compared to the pain.

I would finally get to hold her, I wanted to jump but I couldn't thanks to my legs.

I looked at Prachi who was also excited.

The nurse held our "joy" and gave her in Prachi's arms while the other nurse helped her in holding.

I could see that Prachi was feeling something beyond one could imagine.

While both my girls enjoyed their moment together, I saw a hand kept on my shoulder, it was aryan.

He was happy as well

"What is she going to call me?", questioned aryan

"Before that we need to name her", and excited shahana now spoke

I laughed

why did I laugh?

Was it funny?

Maybe my excitement it is

"Thought of any name?", shahana asked curiously

I gave her an I don't know look.

Prachi then handed the little one to me.

I was nervous.

I never held any newborn before, I told Prachi that.

She just smiled at me as if I knew it and she was right.

I knew how to hold her, I held her properly.

As I held her gently, I felt a chill running through my spine. This feeling was surreal. She had this small cute smile on her face while her eyes were half closed. She was small.

I will protect her. Always.

Ranbir's POV ends

The doctor has given them a discharge and now they were going to leave for home.

Kohli Mansion

Pallavi and Vikram were the happiest.

Ranbir and Prachi along with their girl enter.

Everyone was present.

It had been a double or maybe a triple celebration for everyone as mishti and sunny and siddharth and Rhea were getting married and it was the arrival of Prachi and Ranbir's babygirl.