Ep. 29

Doc: He is out of danger but there are chances that there might be complications like memory loss once he gains consciousness as his cerebellum was affected due to the accident..for now I cannot say anything

Pallavi brokedown when the doctor informed them of the complications, Vikram was trying to console her

Sunny immediately hugged a broken Mishti

For Mishti, Ranbir was always that brother who has put her in trouble but inspite of that she loved him...he never protected her the way Sid protected her but he was the first one to support her even when she was wrong.

Sunny: When will he gain consciousness?

Doctor: by tomorrow morning

And doctor leaves

Sid was positive, he was always the responsible one, he made sure that his family was fine.

Khanna Mansion

Disha: I have been trying to call Aryan since an hour now but he isn't recieving my calls

Purab: he must be in the hospital

Disha: Sunny told me that he isn't there

Purab: what? Then where is he?

Aryan: Mom! Dad!

Hospital

Prachi was out from the O.T. and was now shifted to a room.

She hadn't gained consciousness and wouldn't, any time soon.

She was kept under oxygen support and her blood pressure was now stable

Not all were allowed to enter her room as she was kept under observation for the next 24 hours.

Doctors had decided that she would be kept unconscious till the time she is under observation.

The baby was also kept under observation and nobody was allowed to touch her anytime soon....atleast for the next 2 days.

It was a sense of relief for all of them that Prachi and the baby were fine, now their only concern was Ranbir.

It was an advantage to them that Prachi wouldn't gain consciousness anytime soon as if she gained consciousness before Ranbir then it would be very difficult for them to handle her as she would ask for Ranbir.

They decided to wait for Ranbir to gain consciousness and depending on his condition they would decide what to do next.

Sunny and Sid decided to send Abhi, Pragya,  Pallavi, dida and Vikram home while Sunny and Mishti left for office to clear out pending work.

Sid and Rhea decided to wait in the hospital.

Pallavi refused to leave the hospital but then finally agreed.

Mehra Mansion

Another shock was awaiting for the Mehra's at home

Abhi and Pragya entered only to find a girl standing and talking to Disha...they couldn't see her face as her back was facing them.

The girl was wearing a Beautiful pink lehenga with intricate work done on it.

Pragya and Abhi had recognized her but they thought they were mistaken.

They trusted her.