Ep. 30

Aryan's car

There was complete silence in the car.

Aryan was driving fast...he had been missing the entire day, he wished that he would have been there for his brother.

Shahana on the other hand was looking outside thinking about all that happened today. She was going to go along with Prachi and Ranbir to eat ice-cream. It would have been of some help to Prachi if she was there along with her, maybe things would have been different if she had gone.

She was worried for Ranbir...she didn't know what exactly had happened

Shahana: uhmm....what exactly happened?

Aryan tells her everything, by the time he finishes telling her, she had tears flowing down.

She was reminded of all the memories she had experienced in hospitals whether it being her biological dad's death or Prachi and aryan being hospitalized. She didn't want to experience another bad moment in the hospital.

Aryan on realizing that she had been trying to control her tears, offered her tissue paper and told her that it is okay to cry. Shahana on the other hand replied to him saying that it is not always important to stay strong.

Hospital

7.00 p.m.

Rhea was sitting in Prachi's room and was also checking on the baby, time to time, the baby was kept under observation, 5 mins away from Prachi's room.

Just like Rhea even Sid was sitting in Ranbir's room waiting for his younger brother to gain consciousness. He was told by Purab that Aryan was on his way and would reach the hospital anytime soon.
He was giving regular updates to the Kohli's about Ranbir.

He was eagerly waiting for Ranbir to gain consciousness and wasn't leaving him alone even for a minute.

SCENE SHIFT

Aryan and Shahana were now at the reception and had found out their room numbers...aryan went towards Ranbir's room and Shahana went towards Prachi's.

Prachi's room

Shahana's POV

I quickly went towards Prachi's room, which was just 2 rooms ahead of Ranbir's room.

As soon as I entered, I saw Prachi lying on the bed unconscious...she was wearing the oxygen mask and I could hear the machines beeping periodically...as I walked closer I saw Prachi who had become pale.

There were constant flashes of my last visit to hospital when aryan and Prachi were hospitalized running in the back of my mind.

I couldn't bear seeing Prachi again like that, I wanted her to wake up and talk to me and argue with me just like the way we were arguing on quotation this morning.

I kissed her forehead and looked up only to find Rhea looking at me as if she saw a ghost.

"What happened, Rhea"

"Why are you in a lehenga? And vermillion?" She came closer to me and touched my mangalsutra " Is that..."

" I got married!! "

"Whatt??"

"Shoo...we are in a hospital,Rhea.....I got married!!"

"I heard that, shahana...I meant to whom? Where? How? Is the reason why you were missing since morning?"