Ep. 35

Night

Kohli Mansion

Ranbir would be joining office the next day had been spending time with Prachi and making most of his free time. He wanted to play with his daughter but she was too young to understand anything and his hand hadn't recovered yet so he had decided to hold his daughter only when his hand recovers properly.

He had gone to Kohli Mansion for some work and was on his way to Mehra Mansion when he bangs into a small girl.

Ranbir: ouch

Aani: sorry (and she looks up only to see her Bir after days)

Last time she had seen him, he was drenched with blood.

Ranbir had recognized her. Her features resembled Sid.

He immediately bent down and soon as he bent, she hugged him tightly

Aanya: Bir, I missed you

Ranbir: (he didn't know what to say and how to react, he didn't remember anything related to her, what he remembered was seeing Aanya as a newborn) I missed you too (He had realized that she loved him a lot and that they did share a good bond)

They broke the hug.

Aanya: (touched his bandage on the forehead) Does this pain, Bir??

Ranbir: sometimes (smiles)

Aanya: When I saw you last, your face had blood on it

Ranbir: (curiously) how do you know?

Aanya: (confused) Bir, you had taken peach and me out to eat ice-cream

Ranbir: peach?

Aanya: How can you forget Bir...Prachi

Ranbir: ohhh...ya, I remember (pretending to remember)

Aanya: Bir, Sid was saying that I have a sister now.....I want to meet

Ranbir: come, I'll take you (smiles)

Khanna Mansion

The four of them had gathered for dinner on the dining table.

Purab: I spoke to Abhi regarding aryan and Shahana's wedding, he said that for now they want shahana to stay with them...and when everything falls in place...shahana will move in with Aryan.

Disha: Aryan, I'm sure that there is something you are hiding

Aryan: No mom, you have probably mistaken

Disha: Really?....I know you in and out, Aryan and I also know shahana....she would never marry you without informing her parents

Sunny realized that aryan didn't want to talk about it anytime soon and needed some space

Sunny: Mom, I think we should give them some time...let them sort it out on their own

Disha always approved to what sunny said and she immediately agreed to him this time as well.

Mehra Mansion

Shahana's room

Shahana had been thinking about all the things that happened in the past 2 days.

Thinking about it, she began started shivering, the A.C. was off and even the fan.

The way she was going to leave with Ranbir and Prachi to eat ice-cream when she got a message from an unknown number and she left for the address which was sent by that number.