Ep. 16

It had almost been a week.

Aryan had gained consciousness but bed ridden while Prachi was no more in coma but still unconscious.

They both had been shifted home.

By now all of them were aware that Prachi and Ranbir were in a relationship and were very happy about it.

Pallavi was so happy that she was just waiting for Prachi to gain consciousness so that she would get both of them married.

Ranbir would sit by Prachi and Aryan for hours and would even go to office.

Mishti could now see her brother getting mature day by day and she was proud of him.

Rhea along with the Mehra's and Khanna's were now aware that Aanya was Sid's daughter.
She wanted to talk to Sid badly but he would just ignore her.

Aryan and Shahana were coming close to each other day by day but neither of them had spoken about their feelings for each other nor about their last fight.

There was no progress in Sid and Aanya's relationship. Aanya would not allow Sid to talk to her and Sid wouldn't even force her as he didn't want to hurt her anymore. He felt that she was happy without him being around.

Aanya would enjoy Ranbir and Mishti's company and now she had spoken to almost everyone except Rhea.

Rhea didn't want things to change, she wasn't accepting the reality. It was difficult for her.
Pragya knew that Rhea still had feelings for Sid and would get worried for her daughter.

Every night Ranbir would visit Prachi and would tell her how he spent his day. Sometimes even Aanya would accompany him.

Aryan had regained consciousness 2 days after the accident but wasn't able to move well. He was completely bed ridden and was slowly trying to make movements from his one hand while his other hand was broken. Now he was getting annoyed day be day as he couldn't do anything. He didn't miss a chance to pull Ranbir's and Shahana's leg and this time Ranbir and Shahana weren't irritated but instead grateful.

Rhea would go for shopping everyday and would purchase clothes for everybody and would show it to Aryan and Aryan would instead of praising Rhea would give Rhea advices regarding her fashion sense and Rhea being Rhea would pretend to not listen to him as her ego would get hurt.

Sunny and Mishti's relationship had come to a halt and they both decided to focus on their career more.

Aryan's Room

Disha was feeding Aryan dinner when Ranbir enters

Disha senses that Ranbir wanted to talk to Aryan alone

Disha: Ranbir, good you are here....actually I have some work so please can you feed this to Aryan

Ranbir: ya sure

Disha leaves

Aryan: Bro, now tell me, what's the matter?

Ranbir: How do you know?

Aryan: We are brothers for a reason, I know you better than yourself....so now tell me

Ranbir: I'm worried for Prachi....when will she gain consciousness? .....whenever I enter her room, she is all surrounded with machines and wires are attached to her....I can't do anything for her....she must be in pain

Aryan: Listen, all that we can do is wait and are you going to feed me

Ranbir: ( Ranbir feeds him simultaneously ) it's been a week since I'm waiting.....only difference between 5 days back and now is that before I was waiting for you to wake up as well and now it's only Prachi