Ep. 24

Representative:

Next in line is Business man Vikram Kohli and social worker Pallavi kohli's younger son Ranbir Kohli. Ranbir has completed his education from MMIS College in Business Management this year just like his elder brother. He will be involved in the affairs of Kohli Industries but not as much as compared to his elder brother Siddharth Kohli. He will own 30% of the shares of Kohli Industries and will also manage the role of a Managing Director at Fusion Beats and will head the Music sector of the company as where his actual interest lies.

He is engaged to Abhishek Prem Mehra and Pragya Mehra's elder daughter and also his business partner Prachi Mehra.

Ranbir Kohli along with his younger sister Mishti Kohli is their elder brother Siddharth Kohli's daughter Aanya Kohli's Legal gaurdian as chosen by Aanya's Mother.

You can now raise your questions

journo 1: What made you change your field as you were soon going to be launched by Mr. Mehra as a rockstar?

Ranbir: Music is what interests me and not being a Rockstar and if I can continue my passion and make my parents happy by helping them out and doing what they always wanted me to do then simultaneously then why not.

Journo 3: What made you get engaged to Prachi Mehra so early in life, any pressure? As it is hard to believe

Ranbir: Prachi and I have been together since a long time and It doesn't make any difference for us if we get engaged now or later, she is my better half.

Journo 2: Why is it that you are handling most of Fusion beats?

Ranbir: We all have been alloted roles according to our preferences and what we are best at.

The journalists continued to ask him questions which he answered confidently.

Vikram and Pallavi were proud of Ranbir, he had now become responsible.

Representative:

Next in line is Mishti Kohli, Businessman Vikram Kohli and social worker Pallavi Kohli's youngest child. She is yet to complete her education in Finance and Economics and will soon enter the business just like her elder siblings. She will be holding 30% shares in the Kohli Industries. Till the time she will be completing her education, she will be recieving training under the guidance of the Fusion Beats' key people.

She is soon be engaged to Business family in entrepreneurship, that is Sunny Khanna, son of Purab Khanna and Disha Khanna. 

She will be essaying a key role in the Khanna industries as well as Fusion beats as soon as she finishes her education.

The media asked her questions which she answered positively. 

Representative:

Then comes the Khanna industries set up by Purab Khanna and Disha Khanna. They have 2 sons, elder son, Sunny Khanna and younger son, Aryan Khanna.

Sunny Khanna has completed his education from Oxford University and has been working under his dad's guidance and is now going to take over 50% of the shares of Khanna Industries and will act as a CEO of Khanna Industries from now onwards.

You can ask questions now.

Journo 1: why is that you are getting married to Mishti Kohli who is so young in age?

Sunny: I'm not getting married to her so soon...we will think of marriage after she completes her education.

His answer was something which didn't suprise Mishti but unlike him she wanted to get married to him as soon as possible