Chapitre 19 : Light on

Our history resurfaces time after time . So we have to remember " sometimes the most important history is the history we are making today " so even if you're terrified of living that moment . Follow your heart ! . And life is short so Don't you ever regret anything . That's what Emily  should do .  She could refuse going with Garrett to that trip but she won't because she wants to spend with him a lifetime not even a few days . " Okay , you need to pretend that ou're so annoyed and bored of that trip and how is it so unprofessional of him to tell me about it two hours before . " She sighed " GOD . I'm fucked up , my life is fucked up and my future too . -Amazing - . 

She ran after him " Garrett . Can you wait pls ? "

He turned the moment he heard her and stopped walking " Ok , two minutes " He looked at his watch 

She hold her breaths " Okay . Can you tell me why is it planned now ? . And why didn't you tell me before ? . Sorry , you were talking about professionalism but now you're doing the oppossite - So unprofessional - "

He lifted his hands up and down trying to calm me " Relax " 

" Relax ? . OMG . That word doesn't belong to Garrett's dictionary . But it's cute though "

He continued " I don't eat " She rolled her eyes " The other company , They need a computer enginneer . That's it . "

" But ....." 

" But what ? . You have plans ? "

" No , i don't "

" Cool , your two minutes are over ." He pointed at his watch 

He went , she kept following him " All of this is too sudden , you needed to inform me about it days ago "

He scowled " And i didn't . If you don't want to go , i can find someone else "

She frowned " You don't want me to go ? "

He stopped walking " GOD . Did you say that it was so sudden ? "

" But i didn't say i don't want to go "

" So you want to go and ...."

" I didn't say i do want to go either "

He was confused " Do you want to go or not ? "

" Do you want me to go or not "She looked at him challenging him 

He seemed so cute " Yes , i want you to go "

She kept looking at his blue eyes " With you ? "

He rolled his eyes , pretending that he is annoyed but he wasn't , he was hiding a smirk " Yes , with me "

" Okay , then . I will go with you "

He kept going and she remembred that she forgot her purse so she said " I need to go back , i forgot something " 

He looked sad " Okay " 

After grabbing her purse , she went to the parking lot .  She thought while pulling the car's keys of her purse and starting the engine " Fuck it Emily , I fucking still love him . Yeah , I love him and I want to tell him the truth , It's time to confess , GOD damn it . I need to know the truth from him too or I won't be able to continue my life . So now what I need is a new plan , I need the right time to ask him about the truth and tell him my feelings . OK , but I think the trip will last for at least two days so there is time , I will tell him when I feel that it's time , when I feel comfortable and Thank GOD , he is in a good mood . Ok so now I forget about his humiliations and insults and I think we will spend this trip without arguing . Good for me . Come on harry Emily . A really tiring day is waiting for me "