Simon x female reader

Your POV:

Me and Simon were at the theme park.
"Babyyy can we get some corn dogs?"
"Okie I'll go."
You walk over and join the line. After a minute you notice a guy staring at you sexually. You stare at him back creating tension between the two of you. Simon notices him and walks over there with no hesitation at all. "Come on." He says looking angry.  "What I was getting the corn dogs?" You say innocently to tease him. He doesn't say anything but you can tell he's getting more angry with you. You get home without a single word coming out his mouth. He picks you up and kisses you whilst carrying you to his bedroom. He slams the door behind him and locks it before throwing you down on the bed breaking the kiss. "Your such a bad girl."
"I know daddy." You say with a small smirk slightly appearing on your face. He tugs on your tank top and looks up at you for consent. You say yes. He almost ruins it by ripping it off but thank fully he doesn't. He goes up to you and rolls you over gently so your lying on your stomach. Simon unclips your bra easily (like you practised 😏) and you rolls back around. He hovers above you and goes to your neck kissing and sucking all over you. He gets to your soft spot. "Mmmm.." you moan. Simon continues but then he massages your boob and you moan like crazy so he kisses you to keep you quiet. You gasp so he sticks his tongue in there and you get into sync quickly. Simon pulls back and moves down to your shorts and you give him consent. He takes your pants off along with your panties. "Your mine ok?" He says "and your not the guy in the lines you are mine. Mine."
"Yes daddy." Simon takes of his jeans and t-shirt revealing his giant length and his perfect abs. He goes up to you. "Rub it baby."
"ok." You rub his clothed dick at a fast pace. You feel it get bigger by the second. "Ok that's enough." Simon says as he goes and stuffs his huge dick into your tight pussy. You scream in shock but it starts to feel good. He pulls out quite quickly. "Ride me." He says. "Mm ok."
"Lie down then." Simon lays down on the bed and you sit on top of him and lower you self onto his dick slowly. "Mm baby girl you feel like heaven." He manages to moan out. You go faster and faster thrusting into him as hard and as deep as you could possibly go. "I'm cumming god!" The young man shouts.
"Same mhm." You reply. You both cum and clean each other up. He grabs you new comfy clothes and you guys eventually fall asleep cuddling each other.

Hi this shorter but I tried! Love y'all! <33333