Cindy x alice

Suggested by @georgie316

Cindys POV:

In the out house I was scrubbing the stupid moss off of the counter. "Where's Arnie and Alice?" Tommy questioned behind me. "They should be uhh." I looked around and they weren't there. I stormed off to Alice's cabin to see where they were. "Alice you need to-
they were having sex. I covered my eyes and gasped before edging out of the room walking backwards. Alice chuckled as Arnie pulled back and they got dressed. "Alice please we need to come and clean the outhouse." I said with a little bit of an angry tone. "Chill why can't you do something fun in your life." Alice said chuckling walking up to me. She took the cigarette in her hand and brought it up to her mouth. "Snitch." She whispered blowing smoke in my face. "Alice we where 11 please just let it go!"
"Ok but your still a snitch." She pulled the cigarette away. "You snitch." She laughed and looked behind her. "I'm gonna go with Tommy see you." Arnie half shouted from the door. "Bye." She turned back to me. "Alice we need to get to work." I said with a stubborn look on my face. "Have you ever smoked?" She questioned with a smirk. "No, why?
"Mm nothing just asking." She looked back innocently. "Wanna try?" She said holding it out. "No I can't." Fighting the curiosity. "C'mon berman just try."
"Fine." I said taking it from her hand. "But only on one condition." I continued "what's that?"
"This." I smashed my lips into Alice's and put my hands on her shoulders pulling her closer. "I knew you liked me." Alice said pulling away from the kiss with a smirk. "no I jus- Alice kissed me again but it got more heated I dropped the cigarette and then Alice slid of my polo. She grabbed my waist and pulled down my shorts. I slid of her tank top and then deepened the kiss. I pulled away from the kiss to catch my breath. Alice was already taking her shorts off so I slid my bra of. She did the the same after noticing I did. Now we where both in our panties. Alice walked over too me and grabbed the elastic on my panties she pulled them down slowly admiring my body. "Alice should we be doing this?" Alice stepped back. "Fine if you don't want me too." She grabbed her clothes. "No Alice please." She turned around and took of her panties so we were both completely naked. We sat down on the bed and she took her two fingers and stuck them in my hole. She started pumping and picking up the pace as she went. I knew I was getting closer by the second. "Alice I think I'm close." I managed to blurt out as she was making me moan from the pleasure. I moaned and arched my back signalling her I was somewhat close. Alice took her other hand and rubbed me clit getting the message. I moaned one last time and started squirming a little bit she held me down took her fingers out and slammed them back in me. I squealed and grabbed on to her. Soon after I released it felt so good. She took her fingers out locked the cum of and eventually cleaned me all up with her tongue. "That was good." I say out of breath. "Yeh it was."

IM SO SORRY I DIDNT UPDATE FOR NEARLY A MONTH IVE BEEN BUSY WITH SCHOOL. KATE SMUT CUMMING SOON! LEAVE SUGGESTIONS LOVE YALL BYE!!!! <33