Josh :)

"Hey Deena!" I say whilst walking through the door of josh and Deena's house. "Hey here to see josh?"
"Yeah." You say blushing a little. "Ok he's upstairs probably playing video games." She says with a small chuckle. You walk through the house and Deena shouts up that she'll be gone for a few hours to hang out with Kate and Simon. You make your way to Josh's room. "Heyy." You say opening the door. "Oh y/n you scared me." He says with a little jump. "Wanna play?" Josh says with a smile. "Sure watcha playing?"
"Mario cart."
"Oo yay." You sit on Josh's lap and start playing. You guys keep on losing but after many many tries you win. "Yesss got em!" You scream in excitement whilst jumping up and down onto Josh's lap without noticing. Josh does in-between a moan and a grunt. You stop and realise he's getting hard. To tease him you keep on doing it then start to grind on him. Josh had enough so he ripped his t-shirt and jeans off and puts everything from gaming down. "What's wrong joshy?" You say in an innocent tone with a pouty face. He walks up to you rips your t-shirt off and your short shorts. Josh picks you up and puts you on his bed he gets your bra and unclips it and takes your pants off. He sits down next to you and orders you to go in-front of him and kneel down. "Do it princess."
"Ok daddy." You say with a giant smirk spread across your face. You put your hand against his clothed dick and gently rub it with your thumb going around in circles he starts to get angry so you do more slight movements with your hand rubbing around and touching it. You then slide off his boxers and lean towards his naked dick you don't do anything for a couple seconds but then you kiss it gently. You then lick it once the stand up and walk away. "Come back here right now." Josh starts to get angry with you. You kneel back down in front of him and shoved his big dick into your mouth it hit the back of your throat and you chocked a little. You can hear josh grunting and moaning so you know he's close. Josh pushes your head to get more of him in your mouth. Slightly choking you sucked on him harder and harder. Suddenly you feel a warm juice coming from his dick. When he's done you slightly take out his dick and swallow the cum. "Good girl."
"Your turn josh." You say hoping to get pleasure your self. "Ok fine." Josh stands up and tells you to get on your elbows and knees. You do as told and without a warning he thrusts into you making you Yelp a little you try to slow your breathing a bit but you can't. Josh goes at a fast pace getting quicker and deeper every second. Just as you where getting used to it he pulled out and just when you were asking him why he slammed back into you and spanked you a couple of times. You scream in shock and pleasure but start to feel your self having an orgasm. "Josh I'm gonna come."
"Hold it in baby girl I want you to come in my mouth." You sit down on the edge of his bed and he lets you cum in your mouth. He kisses you and you guys have a shower together to clean up just in time for Deena to come back. "I'm back!" She shouts up. "Ok!"
"Love you josh."
"Love you too." You peck a kiss and leave.

Do you guys like my smuts and should I improve on something or do you guys have any feed back?