Sam

It was a normal day at school and you was in your locker. You saw a note "meet me in the changing room- Sam."
you smiled and headed to the changing room. It was dark and silent so you walked in. Out of the darkness Sam grabbed you and kissed you hard. During the kiss she pulls the straps off your top. She breaks the kiss and pins you up against the wall. "Do what I say." She says in a husky voice. You nod since your to scared to say anything. "Good girl." Sam bends down to your jeans. She looks up at you and un does the button. She pulls them down and teases your clit with her finger. You moan and then she pulls your pink panties down. Without a warning Sam shoved her index finger in your hole you let out a short Yelp and she adds another one. Your legs start shaking and you can't stop moaning. She pumps her two fingers in and out going deeper every time. You start heavy breathing and you grab her hair pulling and tugging on it. She pulls her fingers out licks them and slams three fingers back in you scream and moan so Sam kisses you roughly to quiet you. She then goes back and starts eating you out sticking her tongue in your hole every once in a while. She smiles against your pussy and stops after 10 more minutes. She stands up and starts making out with you so you can taste your self. She pulls back after a while and slides your bra off she bites your left nipple also sucking on it a little whilst massaging the right one she switches every 5 minutes and your moaning like crazy. Once again she kisses you squeezing your ass at the same time. Sam then smacks it and you jump so she pulls back. She goes to kiss you again but swerves and kisses your neck slowly sucking it as well. She leaves your a large variety of hickeys dark and light, soft and hard.
She then moves up to your ear and whispers "love you babe." She bites your earlobe and makes out with you once again 10 minutes pass and you realise you have been having sex for almost an hour so you rush and put your clothes on bf Sam helps. She pecks a kiss and you guys run to your next class.

Suggestions? I've been banned from posting on tiktok for a few days so I'm gonna be bored so please leave a lot of suggestions (instead of just *character* x reader I can do character x character.) and if you want to add to suggestions like who's top and bottom where it happens or that I can. alsoo I can do one shots if you want. Thank you guys for 2k plus reads omg. Byee <33