Ziggy <33

It was another night at camp and I shared a cabin with Ziggy. We are friends I guess but I mean I don't think she really likes me and I might have a little crush on her as well. Ziggy opens the door. "Hi." You say to be polite. She doesn't say anything back. "Zigg-
She slams the door and pushes her lips on to yours. You mumble in the kiss and try to get out but then you realise you kind of like it. You and Ziggy get into sync and make out together. She takes your t-shirt of lifting it over your head which broke the kiss but she slammed back into your lips and you take each others clothes of so you both end up in your underwear. Still in the kiss she feels around your body and you do aswell to her. She slips your panties and bra off and you do it to her to. You sit down on the edge of the bed and Ziggy kneels in front of you and licks your pussy slowly giving you all the pleasure. She looks up at you every one or two licks watching you struggle to keep quiet. So she licks faster by the second. You moan in a high pitched way and squirm a little bit. She starts sucking on your clit and you pull on her red hair and push her head towards you. She also rubs your pussy and teases it. "Zigs I think I'm cummin- you cum sure enough and she licks it all up fingering you after. "Jesus Ziggy."
She then makes out with you whilst playing with your breasts. She stops doing both and kisses in between your breasts earning a moan. Ziggy then kisses your breasts all over sucking on them every now and then. After about 5 minutes she starts kissing and sucking all over your body from your neck to above your waist, leaving hickeys everywhere. She handles your breast and fingers you again until you can't take it anymore. You stop her rip her bra off and her panties leaving her confused. You stick 2 fingers up her hole adding another one soon after you constantly make out with her suck and lick her pussy give her hickeys and play with her breasts. After a whole hour she cums multiple times but eventually you stop and you kiss then get dressed and go outside. "So then what you been doin berman?"
"Been up to something? Cause I heard you. everyone did." Said Nick.
You and Ziggy chuckle. "Oh well." You then peck a kiss on the lips. "Love you berman."
"I love you too."

Suggestions? <33 - Grace