Sheila <33

You were running in the woods, away from your enemy, Sheila. You stopped running after a while, catching your breath whilst leaning against a tree. It was dark as it was night time.
After a minute or so, someone grabs your hands and pins you against the tree. It startles you so you scream. They put their hands on your mouth to stop you from screaming again. They lean closer and you realise who it is. They release their hands from your mouth. "Sheila?" You say, confused. "what are you do-
Suddenly, Sheila attacks your lips, kissing you deeply. She places her hands on your hips and forces her waist against yours. She rocks her hips against yours, grinding on you. You slip a few moans and so does she. She pulls back from the kiss and walks away. "Sheila wait!" She slowly stops and turns around. "aww is
y/l/n eager for me?" She teased. You sigh. "Yes, please just fuck me." You say eagerly.
"Special word?" Sheila smirked. "Fuck me mommy." You whisper. She smashes her lips on to yours, savouring the taste as she aggressively grinds on you. "Uhhh mommy." You moan. She stuffs her hand down your jeans, causing you to moan loudly. You break the kiss as she slides your top down and undos your bra. She fondled your left breast whilst her other hand is still in your pants. Your a moaning mess as she pulls down your pants and grabs your ass. Now your fully naked. "The things I could do to you." Sheila mumbled quietly. She gets on her knees and traces her fingers along your pussy. Causing you to shiver. "Sit" you sit down and open your legs. She does a lick down your pussy as you moan. She then starts eating you out, sticking her tongue into your hole. After that she kisses your pussy and licks your folds clean. "FUCK IM GONNA CU-
She starts aggressively eating you out again and making your go over egg. you start to heavy breath, trying to catch your breath. Shortly after your juices flood all over her tongue. Your eyes roll to the back of your head as she licks up your mess. You stand up and she kisses you, letting you taste yourself. "Now it's your turn." Sheila says with a small smirk. You get changed whilst Sheila undresses. When your ready you order for her to sit down. You spread her legs and slowly line your finger up with her hole. Sheila prepares herself as you slowly edge your finger towards her. Before she could take another breath, you started pumping your finger in and out her hole. Whilst she's moaning and biting her lip, you get down and eat her out whilst still fingering her. Sheila starts moaning even more and her eyes constantly being rolled to the back of her head. You curl your finger in her hole, hitting her g-spot. "FASTER! FASTER!!" Only moments after you start, she starts having an orgasm. You go faster and faster until her juices come flooding out dripping from her hole. For the next five minutes, you clean her up. She stands up and is about to get changed. "Who said I was finished?" You bring your mouth to her breast and start sucking. You gently pull away a little bit and swirl your tongue around her nipple. She aggressively tugs on your hair and moans, wanting more. You nibble on her nipple and smooth it out with your tongue shortly after. Then you make out and she starts giving you a variety of hickeys. Sheila grinds against you as you both loudly moan. After around 10 more minutes you finally stop. "That was good." Sheila whispers with a smirk whilst shes getting changed. "I know." You reply, looking her in the eye and biting your lip. "So, still hate me?" You say sarcastically. "yes." She says, chuckling. She plants small kisses on your lips and you make out. "Don't mention this to anyone, Becky and Annie are gonna think I've gone absolutely crazy." You chuckle, "I won't. Don't worry." You guys walk back to your cabin like nothing ever happened.

HEYY!!! I NEED SUGGESTIONS <33! I HOPE YALL ARE DOING GOOD!