Kate x reader x deena

Kates POV:
I just got back from school, it was a long day. I'm really craving y/n but I can't get to her. I'm ashamed but I need pleasure right now. I sit down on my bed and take of my clothes. Once I'm naked, I feel myself starting with my chest and boobs first and I make my way towards my Pussy. I stroke my pussy and then I apply pressure to my clit and play with it. "Oh fuck." I say. After around 10 minutes I hear a noise. I want to stop but I'm moaning and squirming so much, it feels godly. I moan her name loudly. "Hey Kate, have you seen Deena latel-
I see y/n standing at the door. I look at her in silence and shock. We stare at each other and she walks towards me. I scramble my clothes and rush out. Before I got changed y/n stopped me. I drop my clothes as she passionately kisses me. I was shocked to the core. (get it?) But I kissed her back. It felt amazing almost like I won in life. Her sweet lips attacked mine as she felt my chest area. I greedily took of her clothes so she only had tight leggings on. I got on top of her and we continued making out as she massaged my clit and pussy. It felt amazing and I wanted to give her pleasure so I sloppily grasped her pussy and rubbed it. We aggressively continued and I use my free hand to slap her ass. "You dirty slut." She whispers in my ear. That turned me on even more. I traced my lips around her neck going up and down on her finger at the same time. We ended up both fully naked and we flipped around. She gets off of me and starts eating me out. I grip the bed sheets as my knuckles turn a pale white. Suddenly, the door opens...
We were too busy to notice. Deena stares at us.

Deenas POV:
Holy shit. I walked into Kates house to see her an y/n having sex. Before they noticed me I got undressed and joined in. I attack y/ns neck, giving it hickeys. I wrap my arms around her fondling her nipples. Kate noticed me so I walk over. "You dirty little whore." I say, smirking. She moans as I kiss her and give her hickeys. After a while, y/n gets up and tied up Kate. She pulls out a vibrator and puts it in Kates pussy she turns it on high. We walk towards each other and she makes sure Kates watching us. I get down on the floor and I make y/n lie down. I sit on her exposed pussy and bounce. We both moan. After we both had an orgasm, we walked to kate I spread her legs and finger her (her vibrators out) as I use my other hand to pleasure myself. Y/n sits on her face.

Y/ns POV:
I lower myself on Kates face. She already knows what to do. Immediately, she sticks her tongue in my hole and gets to work. I start gently bouncing up and down, every time I lowered myself her tongue pumped in and out of my hole. She starts licking my folds wiping me clean. I stop bouncing as she moans against my pussy. Deena stops fingering her and puts each of her legs on her shoulders as she eats her out and sucks on her. "I'm gonna c-cum" I say out of breath. "Same" Deena and Kate say. "Ok 3-2-1." We all cum and try to relax. "That was so good." Kate moans out. We all take on turns cleaning each other up. When we finish I get grab some clothes and hot water bottles and we cuddle and watch tv.

Does anyone read these anymore?
If not I'll probably stop 🕺💃
How's everyone's day going? <33
- Grace