Ruby lane <33

Disclaimer: pretend that ruby didn't get possessed at the night of the party and she didn't have a bf! <33 I also wrote this at 4.30am so there might be typos bc im a lil tired! <333

"Ruby can I stay at yours tonight?" You say a little bit drunk. "Mhm sure." Replies ruby dazily. It was the night of Ruby's party and her mom, Mary and her dad where out for the week. You and her seven friends attended it. You were in love with ruby and she was in love with you too but you guys didn't know. Soon after 1am everyone started leaving except for you because you were staying over. You were chatting and drinking so by 2am you were both quite drunk. Ruby leads you into her room and you guys lay in bed together. Out of nowhere ruby grabs you cheeks and kisses you lightly on the lips. You smile and so does she. You bite your upper lip and kiss again. But this time it was a longer kiss, a soothing kiss that you could slowly melt into and be there in that moment forever. That's what it felt like kissing your best friend, your crush now maybe your lover. Things start to get more heated and she pulls back from the kiss and tugs your top gently so you pull it off without saying a word.
She does the same to hers and you guys take off your bottoms so your both left in your bra and panties. You makeout with ruby and you feel around her body and she does it to you too. She pulls back and turns you over to undo your bra she slides it off and throws it somewhere in her room that your probably never see again. Without a warning ruby pinches and sucks one your nipples and breasts. You moan in shock and pleasure at the same time. She stops after 5-10 minutes. Eager to pleasure, you rip her bra off probably ruining but neither of you cared. You play and touch with her's for a little bit then she takes your panties of. She plays with you until moving down and revealing your pussy to her face from under the blanket. Your already really wet so she easily slides a shaky middle finger in your hole hitting the spot every two or three pumps. You soon cum and she licks it all up with your legs tightening together closing in all the pressure. You fall asleep cuddling naked because you guys were to drunk and tired.

Sorry if this was short but leave suggestions maybe!? <33 bye!