Sarah <33

It was another night and me and Sarah were planning to go into the woods a bit later. We were secretly dating because this whole town is against it except our friends, Lizzie, Isaac, Abigail and Hannah. So if anyone found out we would probably be hanged. A little bit later on you and Sarah go to the woods. No one was there with you so you guys where all alone. Sarah leaned in and started making out with you. your lips are in sync with hers so she slips your panties off and then clothing off your shoulders. "Babe we can't do this." You say mumbling in the kiss. "We can just stay quiet ok?" You pull back from the kiss. "Ok I will."
"Sit here." Sarah points to a log with a tree bag is it. You sit down on it heavy breathing wondering what she's gonna do to you. Sarah leans down to your heat and presses a long lick across your folds. She looks up and your closing your eyes and biting your lip trying not to make any noise. After a few licks she enters her tongue in between your folds and licks all around to get the good taste. "mm- you cover your mouth quickly trying not to make a sound. Just then Sarah's tongue unexpectedly enters your hole. She goes slow at first giving you a while to get used to it. But by the second she goes a little bit faster with her movements of tongue. This goes on for around 2 minutes but then she slides her tongue out and nibbles on your clit moving it around with her tongue at the same time. You heavy breathe and bite your lip as she eats you out sticking her tongue in every couple of seconds. Your eyes roll to the back of your head and you feel the knot in your stomach get tighter and tighter until it unravels and you cum. "Sar- she notices and makes sure to eat it all up and swallows it until your clean. She stands up and lifts you off of the tree log. She bends down and grabs your dress. "Here you go." She says handing it to you. You take it and slide it back on and then you pull your panties back up. You lean in to kiss and she pulls you closer so you bite her bottom lip. You pull back a little. "Babe we need to get back." She pulls in for one last kiss so you go along with her. She pulls back smiling. "I Love you fier."
"I Love you too y/l/n." You peck a kiss on her lips and walk back together linking arms. "What have you two been up too then?" Lizzie says chuckling. "Hmm nothing." You both say laughing. "Come on." says Lizzie tugging your arms smiling.

Like 3 people suggested this so here you go and keep the suggestions cumming! Stay freaky my friends!