Sam x deena

Deenas POV:

Me and Sam just came back from eating cheeseburgers. We came back to my house. "Hey wanna listen to some music?" I ask Sam who's sitting on my bed. "Sure." I put on the pixies, me and Sams favourite. I sit on the bed with her. I lean towards her and peck little kisses. I turns into a deeper kiss so I throw my top somewhere on the floor. Sam pulls back. "Sure you want to do this Dee?" I smile at her concern. "I promise babe I'm fine." We go back to making out and she slips my bra straps down my shoulders until it falls all the way down. I slide off her tank top. Sam kneels down in front of me facing my buttoned jeans. "Are absolutely sure you wanna do this?" I laugh slightly and cup her cheeks from below me. "Yes I promise I'm fine baby." I smile warmly. She carefully unbuttons my jeans and pulls them down. Grabbing the sides of my panties elastic she pulls them down aswell. Sam is met with my pussy. "Spread your legs darling." I sit back down on the bed and spread my legs like she told me too. I take a deep breath as she sucks her finger to get it wet and easily slides a finger into my hole she goes in for another finger. Stretching my hole out. "I bite my lip trying not to moan, although it was barely working. With her fingers inside of me Sam started to pump. I felt an orgasm coming. "Sam I'm close." I said with a shaky breath. Sam took her other hand and rubbed my clit. Soon after I had an orgasm. I bit my lip harder feeling like I was in cloud-9. Sam kept on going for a solid 30 seconds before taking out her fingers, sucking them. She leaned towards my pussy licking up the rest of my cum, eating me out. Every few seconds she stuck her tongue in and out of my hole, shocking me every single time. I moaned uncontrollably trying my hardest to hold it in. She finally stopped. She gently pulled up my pants and kissed me letting me taste my self. We got dressed continued to listen to the pixies!

My mom is having sex I think help me rn