Kate <33

Your POV:

I was laying on my beloved girlfriends bed reading a book. Kate went out to do something so I decided to stay here. "Hey what are you doing here?" I gasp and turn around. "Kate I thought you had errands to run?" I say still a little scared. "Well I don't anymore." She walks up to me slowly whilst I get up to go home. As she got to me she pushes me back down onto the bed. "Kate what are you doing?" I say with a little confusion in my voice. "Nothing." Kate tugs on my t-shirt so I take it off. Whilst I'm still laying on the bed she slides my jeans off and eventually I'm naked. I watch from the bed Kate take off her cheer outfit and underwear. She notices me watching so she looks me up and down biting her lip, sizing me. She hovers over me licking her lips slightly smirking. Unexpectedly Kate smashes her lips into mine. She grabs my cheeks and I wrap my arms around her torso as she pulls me up. Kate feels around my body still kissing me in a sloppy manner. She gets to my breasts and massages  them slowly. I manage to muffle a moan in between the kiss so she pulls away. "Let me ride your face." Kate says desperate for me. "Fine." She pushes me down on the bed. "Come on." I say laying down on the bed.

Kates POV:
I lower my self to sit on y/n's face feeling hungry for her. As I first sit down I feel her kiss my pussy then lick it at a slow pace if felt so good I could cum right at this moment. To make the pleasure better I started bouncing, humping her mouth. Her tongue hit my clit every time I went down it felt euphoric. After a few minutes I told her to stick her tongue in. I went down on her mouth again and her tongue sank deep in. I tried to slow my breathing as I was at the verge of cumming. "I'm gonna cum babe." I said out of breath. She reached to my clit with her fast and rubbed it. That made me go way over edge. My cum filled her mouth so she swallowed and licked more up. I was moaning as she did all this to me. She finished so we got dressed. Y/n went and got her phone she then walked out. "Bye babe." She said with a large smirk plastered across her face. I smiled to my self.

BYE. I JUST POSTED CHAPTER 1 OF A NEW STORY CALLED "Will she survive?" Go check it out!