Ziggy x nick x reader

You and Ziggy were hanging out in your cabin at camp night wing. "Hey wanna do something?"
"What kinda things Ziggy?"
"Uhh fun things."
"Sex?"
"Yeah you got it."
"Ok sure."
"Nick!"
"Ziggy what are you getting nick for?" You say whilst taking your top off. "You'll see."
"Ok?" Nick walks in. "Undress please." You undress fully and then Nick and Ziggy do. "We're both going to give you pleasure tonight." Nick says in a husky tone. "Hands and knees y/n." You bend down an go on your hands and knees. Nick goes around to your ass and Ziggy comes in front of you and kneels down. You start making out with Ziggy and nick slams into you as far as he can go. Still making out with Ziggy you moan a lot disrupting you and Ziggy's kiss so she pulls back with Nick still going fast and hard thrusting into you. Your eyes roll to the back of your head with the pleasure of him. Soon after you and Nick cum so it's Ziggy's turn to give you pleasure and your turn to give Nick pleasure. Ziggy does her work by eating you out and cleaning up some of the cum Nick left. You moan and squirm whilst she licks gently across you folds. In front of you is Nicks dick covered in cum. "Clean it up darling." You do a lick on the surface and then moan against it which turns Nick on so you put his hole load in your mouth and suck until he cums for a second time in your mouth you fully clean him up and by the time you finished Ziggy finished cleaning your new cum up. Ziggy then switches positions with you and then Nick goes to her pussy and you go to her front. Nick starts fingering Ziggy pumping his fingers in and out of her removing and adding fingers at the same time. Ziggy screams in pleasure and you start sucking and playing with her breasts. After a while Ziggy cums and you and Nick clean it up and you all get dressed. "That was good."
"Yeah it was."

Sorry if it was short but it was a suggestion (any other suggestions lmao?)