deena

i haven't wrote in almost 2 months so idk but i'm still alive.
___________________________________
you and deena were already a couple before this btw bc yk
___________________________________

it was a friday night and deena just invited you around to her house for the night. you get changed into a cute t-shirt and jeans then head off to her house which wasn't that far from yours. "hi!" deena says whilst you walk through the door. "hey!" you answer, walking in the house. "ok so i have an exciting night planned." deena tells you excitedly whilst walking up the stairs to her room. "you always do." you say with a smile. once you get into her room she immediately puts the pixies on. you both sit on her bed and start talking. after a little bit you guys end up lying down together and just chat more. around 5 minutes go by and you both go quiet. deena leans in and starts kissing you whilst pixies is still playing. after 2 mins it turns into you 2 making out. deena wraps her arms around your waist and pulls you closer and you just play with her hair. the kiss starts getting more aggressive as she puts her hand down your jeans. "ohh deena!" you moan (i'm sorry ik this is cringy) soon, you both have your jeans off and your shirts. deena presses up against you and starts grinding on you. eventually deena pulls off your underwear so your fully naked. "sit down." deena says and you do as she asked. deena then knelt down with her face close to your pussy and started licking in a straight line. "ahh go faster." you whisper-moan with a shaky voice. deena stays silent but still does as you ask. she licks all around your pussy and occasionally sticks her tongue in your hole. "i'm so close dee!"
"not yet darling." deena replies in a raspy voice. she then goes faster and starts sucking and grabbing your boobs whilst twisting your nipple. "oh my god babe i'm coming." deena stays at her pace then soon after you release. deena licks up all your cum making you squirm. "now it's my turn." you say to deena. "lie down." deena obeys you an lies on her bed. you climb on top of her and straddle her. (btw she's also fully naked.) you play with her boobs whilst grinding against her. 5 minutes go by and you start too hump against her. deena turns into a moaning mess and you can tell she's about to come. you apply more pressure and start bouncing faster. deena comes and you start licking her clean making sure to not miss any. you both make out for a while before getting changed and watching a movie.

HEY ITS BEEN FOREVER OML (aka 2 months) how is everyone doing? suggestions?
- Grace <3