Tommy

-hey I'm not amazing at writing bxg smuts but here goes nothing!

It was the night of colour wars. I was getting prepared with Tommy, my bf. "Finally!" He said, wiping his forehead. We just finished cleaning the outhouse. I chuckled at him and he came closer to me. "Let's have some fun, huh?" I raised and eyebrow at him, knowing exactly what he meant. "What kinda fun?" I said all innocent like. "Well you know.." he said obviously annoyed. "I don't I swear." I could feel him getting hard. He had enough and smashed his lips against mine. I wasnt surprised to be honest. I grabbed his shoulders, pulling him closer to me as he roamed around my waist, Grabbing my ass and squeezing it. He broke the kiss and locked the doors. Tommy took his shirt off and tugged at mine, signaling me to remove it. So I did. I had a black lace bra on and matching panties. He took both of our jeans off. Gosh he's so hot. "knees... now." He says dead serious. I obey him. He sits on the toilet (im sorry idk where else) and I palm him through his boxers. He groans and grunts as I tease him. I know what im doing to him. Eventually I pull down his boxers, still teasing him by gently roaming my hands around him. Suddenly, he grunts and slams my head into his dick. I lick him like he deserved it. Many moans and grunts later I take his huge load in my mouth and suck. I choke as he hits the back of my throat, pulling me towards him. I know he's close so I pull away and stand him up. I grab his waist and slam him into me. Soon after he cums inside of me. We ride out our highs before completely collapsing. "Your good." He said, out of breath. "Maybe we should do this again sometime." I said, with a smirk. He pulled my close and we started making out. "Yeah we should." He whispered in my ear. I smiled warmly at him. "I love you." I whispered back. "Me too." And with that we kissed again.

THE END!

leave some suggestions my horny gay horror movie fans. <33 - grace :)