Sam

You were having a terrible day. Deena, your girlfriend broke up with you at school. And to make things worse she told Kate and Simon a bunch of lies. You were devastated and cried in bed all day. Suddenly, you hear a knock at the door. Reluctantly, you open the door. "Sam!" You say in surprise, wiping your tears. "Oh hi um what's wrong?" She says, concerned whilst walking in with me. You both sit down on your bed. Sam listens as you explain everything. You burst into tears when you finish speaking. Sam pulls you in and hugs you tight. "Oh y/n I'm so sorry." You look at her and you make eye contact. "Y/n?" Says Sam nervously. "W-what?" You say, shaking from crying. "Do you wanna do something?" You got confused "what kinda things?" You ask. "fun things." She says as she takes of her top slowly. You quietly gasp and try to pull your eyes away but shes too gorgeous. Sam finally looks at you. Everything went quiet and you find yourself walking towards her. Before you know it, your both leaning in and she plants a gentle kiss or your lips. "Sam, I've always liked you." You nervously say. "But I've always been to afraid to tell you." You look down at the floor, worried. "Y/n.. I love you too." She grabs your cheeks and pulls your head up before she kisses you again. It was a long kiss but still very gentle. It quickly escalates and turns into a make out. Her hands run slowly down your torso to your waist, making you shiver. Sam grabs your shirt and gives it a small tug. You give her consent so she slowly pulls it off. "Your so hot y/n." Sam says, stepping back and admiring your body. "Are you sure you want to do this?" Sam asks. "100% sure." You reply, giving a gentle smile and chuckle. Sam steps towards you. "Jeans off." You do as she says. When you look up, Sam appears to be only in her underwear aswell. You sloppily start making out, her tongue feels amazing and her soft plump lips attack you. Sam runs her finger slowly and carefully across your clothed pussy. She goes faster and you moan in the kiss. Sam pulls away and gets on her knees. "Sit." You did as she asked and sat on the bed. Sam shuffles towards you and pulls down your panties. She runs her fingers along your inner things, teasing you. "Samm" you quietly moan. You close your eyes and grip the mattress. She suddenly licks a stripe along your pussy. You gasp and your eyes snap open. She goes faster and faster and you moan louder and louder. Sam then finds her way in your hole, pumping her tongue in and out. A pleasured moan escapes your mouth every lick and pump Sam gives you. Sam starts hitting your g-spot with her tongue. Moans echo your room. Without a warning, Sam goes as fast as she can, using her tongue and fingers. "Im about to cum!" You moan loudly, warning her. You feel the knot in your stomach building up and getting tighter every move she makes. Eventually the knot breaks and your juices come flooding out. Sam happily licks and sucks them all up. She smirks and kisses you again. After a few minutes you guys end up getting dressed and you lie in bed with Sam. "Sam?" Sam turns to look at you. "Yeah?"
"do you want to be my girlfriend?" Sam pauses. "Yes, y/n I really do." A smile appears on your face. "ok, I love you so much." You say. "I love you too." Sam replies with a huge smile. You fall asleep on her chest after some time.

Hello! It's been a while lol. I love you all so much! <33 any suggestions? Ily