Alice <33

We were getting set up for colour wars Tommy and Cindy were obviously trying to clean up that moss and me and Alice were trying to do something to help but I'm pretty sure she's high. "Alice come on we need to help."
"Whatever no." She says in a weird voice. You start getting really annoyed "ALICE PLEASE HELP ME!" You say starting to cry a bit. "Fine."
"Ugh thank you." You say in an annoyed tone. "But not exactly with colour wars." She said smirking. "Huh?" Alice walks up to me grabs my chin and twists my head around to look at her. She kisses me. In shock I kiss back but try to mumble through the kiss "Alice wha- she cuts me off by sliding her tongue in my mouth. We fall back and she's on top of me. Still making out, Alice slips my shorts and underwear off also she takes my tank top off. "Beg me." Alice say whilst teasing my entrance lightly rubbing on it. "No." She takes her hand off and walks away. "Fuck me now please." She walks back with a smirk. "I want you inside me Alice please." Without a warning she sticks her index finger right in making a shaky moan come out of your trembling lips. Alice quickly takes her finger out and puts her head between your thighs she licks your folds and nibbles on your clit before swirling her tongue around your Entrance teasing you. "Alice please." Alice sticks her tongue into your hole and moves it around and you moan countless times. She goes to eat you out and after 2 minutes she just licks your pussy for 20 minutes straight you cum and she licks it all up. You go to kiss but she puts her tongue in your mouth so you can taste yourself. Alice and you stop after a couple of minutes and get changed. Finally Alice volunteers to help with colour wars.

Suggestions lol