shelia

jealous sheila smut (suggested by @iloveabitch )

it was another day in camp nightwing and you were hanging out with your bestfriend, ziggy. Ziggy had feelings for you and you could kind of tell but you didn't have feelings for her because you had a crush on sheila but didn't want too say. you guys were sharing a cabin and at late afternoon you were just chatting in there until Ziggy kissed you. "uhm ziggy..?" you say as someone passes by the window. "i'm s-sorry" ziggy says clearly embarrassed. she backs away and walks out of the cabin somewhere else and you just lay in bed and go too sleep, still shocked. it was around 11pm when you woke up and ziggy must've gone too sleep at some point, and by this time everyone else would be too. since you weren't very tired you decided to take a walk around camp for a little while. as you were passing the woods someone grabs you and pulls you into the forest. you find yourself being pushed against a tree and someone pinning you down. as it was dark, you couldn't tell who it was but finally yours realised it was sheila. "sheila?!" you whisper-shout. "what are you doing!" sheila doesn't say a word but she gently slides off your tank top. "uhm sheila..?"
she continues. "i saw you kissing Ziggy today." sheila says with a sharp tone as she continues taking your clothes off. "that was nothi-" you try too say but sheila cuts you off "shut up." she says but before you could reply she kisses you roughly. you stand there in shock by what's just happened but still attempt too kiss back. By now, your bra is off and sheila starts fondling with your breasts as your kissing still. after a while, shelia somehow manages too take her top off too. she moves her hands roughly around your body and eventually breaks from the kiss and unbuttons your shorts. she traces her fingers around the lace of your underwear making you slightly moan. sheila finally slips them off. "sit." she commands. you do as she says. sheila starts eating you out straight away, catching you off guard and making you loudly moan. as she eats you out, she also plays with your breasts making you whimper and moan. "i'm almost there.." you say, very out of breath. sheila decides too go faster and stick her tongue in and out of you. you try not too moan and your whole body is shaking as you reach your high. not long after you cum and sheila licks it all up before making out with you again.
she puts her top back on and looks at you. "your mine." she says in a sharp tone before she walks off. you stand there in shock, still naked.

sorry this is so bad 😭 it's been a while